Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really couldnt be any more excited about the Pats draft choices. :)

the outlook seems very good with their picks...im very excited also...even the pro analysts think the pats did a great job with all their picks...

fock you fkornre! :heart:

He's still in 7th overall :love:

on a non-sports related thought... I got fucking mangaled on saturday night.... started at cafeteria at 12 midnight, on to nocturnal at 4am.. and finished off at space from 8:30am to 1pm.

:drunk:

the outlook seems very good with their picks...im very excited also...even the pro analysts think the pats did a great job with all their picks...

they didnt take a single linebacker and didnt take any picks for their secondary. and besides the fact that they took another tight end high, they got a LEGIT reciever in chad jackson.

belicheks gonna assault the free agent market for linebackers and corners

great game last night... I wish I could afford $300 bleacher seats.

whats everyone think about fenway booing damon and chanting johnny sucks? I thought it was pretty funny. I dont hate the guy or think he did anything wrong... but I still would have booed him... just to bust balls.

And why are all sox/yankees games 100000000 times more exciting than any other games?

No problem with them booing him. I mean yeah he was a huge part in you guys winning a WS but he did leave for more money and went to your biggest rival so it was expected. It's what have you done for me lately.

Now I do have an issue with Cleveland booing Thome...WTF?!

jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazo3X0YuanBnfGxvYWQ9TDAsaHR0cDovL2ltYWdlcy5jYWZlcHJlc3MuY29tL2ltYWdlLzEwMzc4MDM0XzQwMHg0MDAuanBnfHxzY2FsZT1MMCwxODAsMTA4LFdoaXRlfGNvbXBvc2U9YmxhbmssTDAsQWRkLDE1OSwxMjV8Y3A9cmVzdWx0LGJsYW5rfHNjYWxlPXJlc3VsdCwwLDQ4MCxXaGl0ZXxsb2FkPXNhbXBsZSxodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNhZmVwcmVzcy5jb20vY29udGVudC9nbG9iYWwvaW1nL3NhbXBsZV9jcnVuY2hfb3ZlcmxheS5naWZ8c2NhbGU9c2FtcGxlLDAsNDgwLFdoaXRlfGNvbXBvc2U9cmVzdWx0LHNhbXBsZSxBZGQsMCwwfGNvbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1fA==