Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

you guys.. its a thread about random sports thoughts.. quit talking about shit that no one cares about please... we don't care about whose made more internet friends, who was drunk and so on.. I'll repeat it... WE DON'T GIVE A A FLYING FUCK..

Lets get back to sports!!!!!!!!!! You don't have to like each other on here which is just fine and dandy.... but one thing we ALL like to do is talk sports.. can't you just do that? Post random fucking sports thoughts?

Back to NASCAR. I missed it this weekend :(

:bounce: Homestead tickets go on sale on Saturday.. can't wait!!!!!

there was only a busch race this weekend...nextel was off due to easter...

this week i believe both busch and nextel are under the lights baby :) :) :)

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious if you support all the brands that sponsor your driver.. ive heard how nascar fans are so die hard that they live by the products that sponsor their drivers.

I still find it boring though.. :laugh:

i forgot to mention this before...i realized as i was driving home tonite...my fav driver drives a ford...all the fords in nascar the the fusion and back in dec i got the new fusion and i have kenseth liscense plate frames...kinda makin it like chevy did with the gordon and stewart monte carlos...

i forgot to mention this before...i realized as i was driving home tonite...my fav driver drives a ford...all the fords in nascar the the fusion and back in dec i got the new fusion and i have kenseth liscense plate frames...kinda makin it like chevy did with the gordon and stewart monte carlos...

i drive chevy and cheer for the chevy guys... my grandparents retired from GM so gotta show my loyalty. .hehe

and Martin Truex JR drives the bass pro shops car.. i love that fuckin' place... its like disney to me :heart:

and Martin Truex JR drives the bass pro shops car.. i love that fuckin' place... its like disney to me :heart:

fukin rednecks...:heart:

i drive chevy and cheer for the chevy guys... my grandparents retired from GM so gotta show my loyalty. .hehe

the monte ss is my fav car (other than whatever i am driving)...i had an 86 ss...i am looking for another 84-88 ss so i can rebuild it like my last one...LOVE the lines of an ss...even the new ones i like (although they kill the ss when they use a 6 instead of an 8)

the monte ss is my fav car (other than whatever i am driving)...i had an 86 ss...i am looking for another 84-88 ss so i can rebuild it like my last one...LOVE the lines of an ss...even the new ones i like (although they kill the ss when they use a 6 instead of an 8)

<---owned an '86 monte carlo and then leased a 2002 monte carlo with the nascar package - both in white.

...i miss them both, but alas, my i am in love with my saab...4 cyl turbo at 175 hp is actually perfect for me right now...great on gas, and balls when i need it..actually my second monte was like 180hp - lame v6, lol - on a much heavier car...

i wouldn't vote for him. yeah, without him the lakers would be no where, but remember that game against the grizzlies and the whole thing with miller? kobe got kicked out of the game, lakers lost, kobe got suspended for 2 games, lakers lost both games.

i think nash deserves it again. the team loses amare, everyone predicts the suns will go .500, and they win the pacific again. suns w/o nash are just all chaos.