Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

I really, really gave NASCAR a chance this yr.

Catching a good portion of a few races and came to the conclusion it still SUCKS

unless biffles wife and Busch's girlfriend fight naked next time , i doubt youll get me to waste anymore time on this sport

nascar really is good to watch...u should have watched the 2 previous weeks at martinsville and bristol...short tracks and short tempers at high speeds is a recipe for lots of action...even this past week in texas where they go the fastest was good...watch a few more times...it really is fun to watch...and especially since my driver, #17 matt kenseth is doing so well this year, its even more fun for me to watch :)

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel weve been cheated out of some briliant careers from guys like Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway. these guys were all around great players. their careers started out so fucking awesome but they just flamed out

thank u..to call grant a burden is ridiculous...Grant was a fucking stud...and if he didnt succumb to injuries he woulda been top 5 of all time..lets not 4get last year when he was finally healthy...he looked like grant of old..

same thing with Penny..only true basketball fans remember him..he was an assassin in Orlando and for a decent portion of his Phoenix career..

im just hoping Amare doesn't go down that route

nascar really is good to watch...u should have watched the 2 previous weeks at martinsville and bristol...short tracks and short tempers at high speeds is a recipe for lots of action...even this past week in texas where they go the fastest was good...watch a few more times...it really is fun to watch...and especially since my driver, #17 matt kenseth is doing so well this year, its even more fun for me to watch :)
just curious if you support all the brands that sponsor your driver.. ive heard how nascar fans are so die hard that they live by the products that sponsor their drivers.

I still find it boring though.. :laugh:

all my friends who were D1 atheletes told me about the parties theyd have with strippers..or basically prostitutes. theyd throw 60-100$ @ these girls and theyd just go and fuck any1 who wanted to...

im thinkin thats what happened with the Duke players..they didnt pay the girl so she conjured up some bullshit story

just curious if you support all the brands that sponsor your driver.. ive heard how nascar fans are so die hard that they live by the products that sponsor their drivers.

I still find it boring though.. :laugh:

lol...well i do prefer dewalt tools...as for the other products i dont just stick to those...i am a die hard fan and i own many kenseth merchandise but i dont just live on the products he supports...good question tho...

negative...i love F1...id never call it a sport..i think the worst motorsports should only apply to motorcycles

Well I guess we should define what we think a sport actually is. If I were to make up a definition it would be something like "a competitive physical activity?" f1 is definitely physical and is also very competitive. Why don't you think its a sport?

Well I guess we should define what we think a sport actually is. If I were to make up a definition it would be something like "a competitive physical activity?" f1 is definitely physical and is also very competitive. Why don't you think its a sport?

i agree with ur defintion...race car driving is def a sport...

thank u..to call grant a burden is ridiculous...Grant was a fucking stud...and if he didnt succumb to injuries he woulda been top 5 of all time..lets not 4get last year when he was finally healthy...he looked like grant of old..

same thing with Penny..only true basketball fans remember him..he was an assassin in Orlando and for a decent portion of his Phoenix career..

im just hoping Amare doesn't go down that route

oh believe me i remember hardaway back in his orlando magic days. kid was unreal. but i thin it was his knees that fucked up his career, right?

same thing antonio mcdyess? and now amare. the common thing all of these players had was explosiveness. you take away their knees and theyre never the same player again. i saw amare practicing one time on TNT on charles barkley made a comment that he didnt seem explosive anymore and that he was hanging on the rim trying not to land awkwardly. i dont know, it doesnt look good for him.

nevermind thanks..

its amazing how big nascar has gotten though

it is amazing how huge it is...its also opening up to more than just white ppl...i know it doesnt seem like alot at the moment but it will in a few years...and when ppl start to actually pay attention to it they notice how smart the engineers who build the cars are as well as how much strategy plays into the race with pit stops and race positions...its not always who has the fastest car...there are many other factors involved...

they way arroyo is hitting they could have him batting 5th behind ortiz and manny, lol.

Arroyo's power numbers are better than Manny's. Arroyo could bat cleanup.

I think Manny is definitely on his way out of Boston. And I know the Mets are getting him. Especially considering they wont have to give up Milledge this time

u dont exert as much physical force as in a regular sport considering the car is doing the majority of the work.

ive seen schumacher and raikonnen train..i mean they do some seriiiiious weight regimens..they even have special machines that work out their necks..its so crazy..like a helmet attached to a cable and they basically work out their necks like its bi's or tri's....but in the end i dont truly consider them atheletes

NASCAR rocks! I love it... its fun to go to the races and hear the drivers.. and watch the thousands of race fans take the free shit they hand out :laugh: I love JR and he's in like 6th place... and i drink Bud Light, all though he's sponsered by budweiser :laugh:

Nascar is a sport.. these guys are going crazy speeds and bumping and grinding... purely insane. I love it. :heart:

u dont exert as much physical force as in a regular sport considering the car is doing the majority of the work.

ive seen schumacher and raikonnen train..i mean they do some seriiiiious weight regimens..they even have special machines that work out their necks..its so crazy..like a helmet attached to a cable and they basically work out their necks like its bi's or tri's....but in the end i dont truly consider them atheletes

Yeah, that's why I said it was borderline. But would you say they exert as much physical energy as, say, a pitcher in baseball?