Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

Brett Favre. Every sportscaster and writer that breathes loves this asshole. But why? What is so great about a man who:

* Has/had a serious drug problem

* Calls out his teammates when he is arguably the cause of a lot of problems?

* Runs his coaches out of town

* Acts like an asshole to the organization

* Cost his team countless opportunities at a superbowl appearance

* has never eclipsed the 100 QB rating mark for a season

* has never thrown less than 13 interceptions in a season

* has won 2 playoff games since 1998

* has a QB rating of 83 in playoff games (including 26 interceptions thrown in 20 games)

* has thrown 255 regular season interceptions, only 23 away from being the all-time NFL leader in interceptions thrown

* first green bay QB to lose a home playoff game

* shamelessly made a mockery of himself and the entire history of the NFL when he pussied out and "gave" michael strahan a sack to get the all-time record

I don't understand it. When terrell owens calls out jeff garcia or mcnabb (which he was a total bitch for doing in public, btw) he gets called some ultimate cancer. But when favre tells javon walker to "shut up and play, it's not about money", he's being a real team player? When brett favre says things like "we're closer to 4-12 than 12-4" he's being a great guy? He basically shits on his teammates and gets complimented for it! "Oh he's right kip, the packers aren't going anywhere this year! You tell 'em brett!"

Then he tells the organization how to run things. "Not sure if you guys even WANT to win..." Yeah, thats right brett you dumb shit, the team should mortgage the future so you can have one or two more "glorious" years where you manage to single handedly fuck up another playoff appearance for your team. not only that, but he leaves the team hanging for god knows how long. why? does he honestly not know? what a crock of shit. here are the packers, with a new coaching staff, new philosophy and they are basically stuck in the mud right now because brett "just doesn't know" right now. to top THAT off, favre calls a press conference saturday and then says "not sure why you're all here..." newsflash dickweed, you called the press conference. oh oh, he does it every year for his annual golf tournament, how awesome.

let this be known: if there is one thing i hate more than the greenbay packers, it's that fraud brett favre. he is MORE of a bitch than terrell owens, and at least terrell actually puts up numbers on the field.

this is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute... to the biggest joke of our lifetimes: brett lorenzo favre

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brett Favre. Every sportscaster and writer that breathes loves this asshole. But why? What is so great about a man who:

* Has/had a serious drug problem

* Calls out his teammates when he is arguably the cause of a lot of problems?

* Runs his coaches out of town

* Acts like an asshole to the organization

* Cost his team countless opportunities at a superbowl appearance

* has never eclipsed the 100 QB rating mark for a season

* has never thrown less than 13 interceptions in a season

* has won 2 playoff games since 1998

* has a QB rating of 83 in playoff games (including 26 interceptions thrown in 20 games)

* has thrown 255 regular season interceptions, only 23 away from being the all-time NFL leader in interceptions thrown

* first green bay QB to lose a home playoff game

* shamelessly made a mockery of himself and the entire history of the NFL when he pussied out and "gave" michael strahan a sack to get the all-time record

I don't understand it. When terrell owens calls out jeff garcia or mcnabb (which he was a total bitch for doing in public, btw) he gets called some ultimate cancer. But when favre tells javon walker to "shut up and play, it's not about money", he's being a real team player? When brett favre says things like "we're closer to 4-12 than 12-4" he's being a great guy? He basically shits on his teammates and gets complimented for it! "Oh he's right kip, the packers aren't going anywhere this year! You tell 'em brett!"

Then he tells the organization how to run things. "Not sure if you guys even WANT to win..." Yeah, thats right brett you dumb shit, the team should mortgage the future so you can have one or two more "glorious" years where you manage to single handedly fuck up another playoff appearance for your team. not only that, but he leaves the team hanging for god knows how long. why? does he honestly not know? what a crock of shit. here are the packers, with a new coaching staff, new philosophy and they are basically stuck in the mud right now because brett "just doesn't know" right now. to top THAT off, favre calls a press conference saturday and then says "not sure why you're all here..." newsflash dickweed, you called the press conference. oh oh, he does it every year for his annual golf tournament, how awesome.

let this be known: if there is one thing i hate more than the greenbay packers, it's that fraud brett favre. he is MORE of a bitch than terrell owens, and at least terrell actually puts up numbers on the field.

this is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute... to the biggest joke of our lifetimes: brett lorenzo favre

w3rd. they should cut him and get it over with.

btw, is anyone just annoyed with sean salisbury? goddam, every time that fucker comes on on sports center or ESPN's NFL shows he does nothing but scream.

start????

well i just dont think baseball is a true sport..its more of a leisure thing..a true pasttime. u kinda hang out in the outfield..and if someone hits a fly ball ur way..u gota go get it. most of the time ur standing around..waiting for something to happen. testament to baseball not being a true physical activity..is the plethora of successful fat baseball players..(wells..schilling...cecil fielder..mo vaughn..etc) ...i understand that football has its fair share of fat asses..but these mofos can move..and they actually do something through the course of a game...even if it is just pushing or blocking.

maybe im just biased because im a soccer-basketball-waterpolo fan..but i just dont get how baseball can be called a full on sport

well i just dont think baseball is a true sport..its more of a leisure thing..a true pasttime. u kinda hang out in the outfield..and if someone hits a fly ball ur way..u gota go get it. most of the time ur standing around..waiting for something to happen. testament to baseball not being a true physical activity..is the plethora of successful fat baseball players..(wells..schilling...cecil fielder..mo vaughn..etc) ...i understand that football has its fair share of fat asses..but these mofos can move..and they actually do something through the course of a game...even if it is just pushing or blocking.

maybe im just biased because im a soccer-basketball-waterpolo fan..but i just dont get how baseball can be called a full on sport

i was actually refering to ur comment about people "starting to hate u" lololol... j/k :)

but ur def entitled to ur opinion...

u really love making shit up dont u ? im pretty realistic when it comes to Darko..he might make a solid pro

and heres a post from 2004 after Detroit won about my feelings about Darko

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2240933&postcount=8

and another one

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2240955&postcount=7

survvvvvvvvvvvv'd me again

right...and you didnt just recently say to give the kid a chance and started comparing him to Jermaine O'Neal and whatnot

not that you're completely lying about me making shit up yet again...and you haven't been proven over and over again to be a biased pathological liar

this hasnt ever happened of course

werd...kinda like you working on your 18th group of new friends since you joined cp

:laugh:

jon..the difference between me and u..is that i have real friends outside of the intraweb....u know..like the ones that carried ur drunk ass up ur steps after u passed out @ Remote Lounge that nite??

jon..the difference between me and u..is that i have real friends outside of the intraweb....u know..like the ones that carried ur drunk ass up ur steps after u passed out @ Remote Lounge that nite??

so i was your real friend now? outside the intraweb? if this is true, not only did you contradict yourself by inadvertantly saying that I do have friends outside the intraweb, you set yourself up by showing that now since you've been a complete jackass that you've moved on to your new group of friends on the intraweb

way to go buddy

side note: gotta sit this one out for the day so have fun bitching about this to your "non-intraweb" 18th group of cp friends in the chatroom...