Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

Guest onisakura
so i was your real friend now? outside the intraweb? if this is true, not only did you contradict yourself by inadvertantly saying that I do have friends outside the intraweb, you set yourself up by showing that now since you've been a complete jackass that you've moved on to your new group of friends on the intraweb

way to go buddy

side note: gotta sit this one out for the day so have fun bitching about this to your "non-intraweb" 18th group of cp friends in the chatroom...

Correct me if im wrong, but i inferred that it was HIS friends that carried your drunk ass. I could be wrong.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y dont u go re-read what i wrote u dumb fuck...no wonder u sold broad-band door to door after u graduated college...

i wrote..that if i had no real friends outside of the internet...who carried ur drunk ass up ur steps that nite after Remote Lounge but my boy Reg?? who nursed ur dumb ass but Marisa (who ive known since 16 yrs old) that same nite?? u want me to keep going ??

survvvv me again jonny boy

Guest onisakura
y dont u go re-read what i wrote u dumb fuck...no wonder u sold broad-band door to door after u graduated college...

i wrote..that if i had no real friends outside of the internet...who carried ur drunk ass up ur steps that nite after Remote Lounge but my boy Reg?? who nursed ur dumb ass but Marisa (who ive known since 16 yrs old) that same nite?? u want me to keep going ??

survvvv me again jonny boy

Cut him some slack man. He was probably too wasted to remember all that....

Guest onisakura
WOW....re-read it and, yup, you still made it seem like you were my friend carrying me up those steps

way to make yourself look like the contradicting jackass you are

asshole

Sorry to be the one to break it to ya.......but you are mistaken.

And obviously i was right, you dont even remember it.

you guys.. its a thread about random sports thoughts.. quit talking about shit that no one cares about please... we don't care about whose made more internet friends, who was drunk and so on.. I'll repeat it... WE DON'T GIVE A A FLYING FUCK..

Lets get back to sports!!!!!!!!!! You don't have to like each other on here which is just fine and dandy.... but one thing we ALL like to do is talk sports.. can't you just do that? Post random fucking sports thoughts?

Back to NASCAR. I missed it this weekend :(

:bounce: Homestead tickets go on sale on Saturday.. can't wait!!!!!

rangers at home vs ottawa (who is 1 point behind carolina to be the top seed in the east)

devils at montreal (who are in the playoffs at least as a #8 seed, currently 1 point ahead of tampa who's the 8th)

philly at islanders (who are playing for nothing)