Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lakers? how'd they get on that list? no love for magic, chick, jerry west, vlade, or lew alcindor, yo?

no, no love whatsoever. no love for any of the past yankees, real madrid nor man u players either. you admit they were great, but that is no reason to not hate them.

cowboys are usually near the top as well, depends on how succesfull they are at any point in time. theye were #1 by far on my list in the mid-90's.

how bout that seo/sanchez trade?
seo's alright pitching; I think he will improve over the season. his offense, however, is where the problem lies; it is the rare pitcher that cannot bunt at all. certainly, duaner is/was good and will be missed, but at least they didn't trade for zambrano. j/k, they're about the same caliber pitcher and not everyone is gonna come out 5 & 0 like Pedro. the met's made good decisions and are fortunate that the dodger org. needed starting pitchers.

seo's alright pitching; I think he will improve over the season. his offense, however, is where the problem lies; it is the rare pitcher that cannot bunt at all. certainly, duaner is/was good and will be missed, but at least they didn't trade for zambrano. j/k, they're about the same caliber pitcher and not everyone is gonna come out 5 & 0 like Pedro. the met's made good decisions and are fortunate that the dodger org. needed starting pitchers.

same caliber? ha

whatever the yankee's player issues may have been, somehow they managed to avoid an 86 year title drought....

your right...they avoided 86 years just to be embarassed by choking worse then any team in history in 2004

look it up, the yankees set records with that choke show

same caliber? ha
oopsy, the way i wrote that isn't clear. i wasn't comparing sanchez and seo. i meant zambrano and seo are putting up the same kinda numbers so far this year as starters, but unlike zambrano, i feel that seo may show improvement during the season. idk, seo fits into the dodger roster at the moment, he's not sucking much more than anyone else. so yeah, seo/sanchez good trade for the mets and not a horrible trade for the dodgers, they could have done worse.

oopsy, the way i wrote that isn't clear. i wasn't comparing sanchez and seo. i meant zambrano and seo are putting up the same kinda numbers so far this year as starters, but unlike zambrano, i feel that seo may show improvement during the season. idk, seo fits into the dodger roster at the moment, he's not sucking much more than anyone else. so yeah, seo/sanchez good trade for the mets and not a horrible trade for the dodgers, they could have done worse.

second time around the league for seo with that new breaking ball....no one is missing it this time.