Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asylum: The S&M Party w/ Jonathan Peters @ Pacha, Sat 5/20

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that cd is sick. i enjoy it a lot

Yeah it is. All I have is the DVD now, I gotta go and buy it again. People, don't play certain CDs for your friends when you come home from the club unless you can burn them right away - cause you WILL get got! :laugh:

has anyone ever been to one before, i hear there pretty crazy, ill be in attendence for this one

I went to a really good one @ SF right before it closed and a horrible one last year @ Roxy...for those who haven't been before, the shows are every bit as twisted as you may have heard. Idk if anyone else went to the last one @ SF but the show with the girl with the piercings...eek! I'm still not sure if I'm going to this or Crobar for Calderone. I love to rock my black leather gear but JP has sucked so bad lately...was he really that good last time he was @ Pacha?

I went to a really good one @ SF right before it closed and a horrible one last year @ Roxy...for those who haven't been before, the shows are every bit as twisted as you may have heard. Idk if anyone else went to the last one @ SF but the show with the girl with the piercings...eek! I'm still not sure if I'm going to this or Crobar for Calderone. I love to rock my black leather gear but JP has sucked so bad lately...was he really that good last time he was @ Pacha?

he was sick last time @ pacha

after 4am the shows get pretty grotesque.....and yes last time @ Pacha he was insane the reviews speak for themselves

Yup! hopefully you all actually get to meet me this time.. me and 7 of my lady friends will be prancing around in the same stuff.. if any of you need tickets.. just message me, my last promotion for a while. :aaah:

-Jen

I'm torn between this and victor Calderon at Crobar...

but hey!??

Also looking to meet some new people while we are there. we have a group of six....guys girls whatever..... Send me an IM if you want..looking forward to an evil and twisted set....

IM: Raininghere

never post your sn on a messageboard....bad move

MAIN ROOM

TIME SHOW

1:00am S&M Dance Peformance by Rafi Mercado

2:00am Blood Painting / Body Modifaction

3:00am S&M Dance Peformance by Rafi Mercado

4:00am S&M Dance Peformance by Rafi Mercado

5:00am S&M Dance Peformance by Rafi Mercado

6:00am Toy Girls Sex Show

~~~2ND FLOOR~~~

TIME SHOW