Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asylum: The S&M Party w/ Jonathan Peters @ Pacha, Sat 5/20

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone ever been to one before, i hear there pretty crazy, ill be in attendence for this one

Seriously.. ive been to a couple.. they are one of the best parties he has. shows are unreal. and the music was always dark and dirty.. but to each his own!! go and make ur own opinion.

so it seems jp is slowly making his way to a full time gig at pacha huh? not long now before that club gets shut down...

Nah... JP will just being doin theme parties as for now i believe.. dont quote me but i think its one party every 5/6 weeks.. 21+ makes a great difference.. as per the crowd and vibe!!

nice maybe we all can meet up guys. Ill be wearing a leather mask with the zipper over the mouth part. Ill also have the red ball in my mouth with the strap around my head. Probably goin to have some really tight chaps on as well. Im just going to leave my ass and tiny little cock' n 'balls exposed. Ill be in the middle of the dance floor simulating sex acts while getting my penis pulled from behind by my dominatrix. Hope to meet some new friends!

nice maybe we all can meet up guys. Ill be wearing a leather mask with the zipper over the mouth part. Ill also have the red ball in my mouth with the strap around my head. Probably goin to have some really tight chaps on as well. Im just going to leave my ass and tiny little cock' n 'balls exposed. Ill be in the middle of the dance floor simulating sex acts while getting my penis pulled from behind by my dominatrix. Hope to meet some new friends!

lmfao

oh jesus....lmfao

I love the whole concept of a "theme" party.. and i have been to many JP s&m parties.. but this year they are goin real big.. my girl will be dressed for the ocassion. but as for me geting my nipples torched or a chain around my neck.. LOL it aint gonna happen!! :)