Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Above And Beyond Reviews?

Excellent set, played til 5:30, then did an encore with Madonna's "What it feels like for a girl". Great closing.

It was Tony and Jono who spun, Paavo wasn't in attendance. They definitely kept the pace going, it just kept getting better and better towards the end. Alone Tonight absolutely rocked! Nice one guys!

Got there a little after 12. Jollins opener a little slow, but OK b/c it wasn't packed. If it was super crowded and slower everyone would have looked around at each other like when the F are the real DJ's coming on.

Regardless, I fully enjoyed A&B's set. Only 2 of 3 showed, but still great. They had a lot of energy and interacted well with the crowd.

Assian invasion took over around 3:30. Left shortly after that. Stepped outside and cops had one of the block closed off. Anyone have any info on what was going on. Street was fully of Drunk/F'd up clubbers.

Only thing that pissed me off was both of them constantly put their hands up and head down, like Tiesto does when he plays god=lame.

Can't deny the great beats. Too bad I missed Junkie XL

amazing night! Jason Jollins opened up the room like a true pro. He started off ambient and slowly and steadily built up the energy and tension in the room. Last half hour of his set he really started to pick up the energy and set up A&B perfect

A&B came on and fed off the vibe Jollins created. They started off progressive and kept building throughout the night. I was loving every track they were playing and the last hour of there set was full on madness

Musically the intensity and energy elevated seamlessly throughout the night. I give it a 5/5.

My full review can be found here.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=341816&perpage=12&pagenumber=1

Got there a little after 12. Jollins opener a little slow, but OK b/c it wasn't packed. If it was super crowded and slower everyone would have looked around at each other like when the F are the real DJ's coming on.

an opening dj is supposed to start slow and build up to the headliners without banging it out. I wasn't there, but everyone I talked to said he did awesome, played the role of an opener to a T.