Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the word Miami party people on TWILO(MIAMI)?

danceshake

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I spent a good portion of my more than 2 years of my life rollin' in TWILO. When they closed it down, a few of us protested outside of Deputy Major Rudy Washington's office.

The picture of a bunch of drugged-out raver kids trying pathetically to stage a protest was enough for me to get over it quick. Half of our group tried to hold on longer, the other half (me included) pulled our shit together, focused on our jobs, and moved on. I saw one of my friends (former group) at a Sasha & Digweed set a few years later and believe me he did not look good....

The lesson kiddies? All good things come to an end. U can't mimic the experience no matter

-where you put the club

-what kind of system u put inside

-or what name you call it.

-G.G

i've never been to twilo NY but im sure there are other clubs where you may find a better clubbing experience....there's always better....my personal favorite in miami was groove jet and in the UK without a doubt fabric....

I travel alot for work and always try to see what the local action is - whether in the UK, Germany, Japan, etc.

I think I have seen Pvd in about 12 different locations.

Anyway, nothing comes close to Twilo in the hayday. S&D on a Friday ...turn it around after a few hours of sleep and Carl Cox bringin' it on Sat night.

The energy in that place was truly unique - and it was all about the music.

-G.G

For those of you who think that Twilo will be Twilo....don't expact too much...

This will not be the real thing, and so much time have past, which means we are not the same people either....All I am saying is, hope for the best, but preapare for the worst.

I look forward to seeing it there, and if the sound system is good, I am sure all the good DJs will be there. I heard it will not be the old legendery PHazon though...so I hope to put in a good system.

This will not be the real thing, and so much time have past, which means we are not the same people either....All I am saying is, hope for the best, but preapare for the worst.

I look forward to seeing it there, and if the sound system is good, I am sure all the good DJs will be there. I heard it will not be the old legendery PHazon though...so I hope to put in a good system.

Again how can you make assumptions when you really have no clue as to what is going to happen there?

of course this Twilo will be different than the New York Twilo. The one constant will be great sound and lights and the best dj talent the world has to offer!

i've never been to twilo NY but im sure there are other clubs where you may find a better clubbing experience....there's always better....my personal favorite in miami was groove jet and in the UK without a doubt fabric....

You've never even been to Fabric! :D

what the hell uis an expact...is that like when you break a pact and then you have to talk about it like this: "remember the little expact we had???"

shhhh...I'm expecting it to be amazing or else...I will jump off a chair on a cake!!!

:party:

fuck you