Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Last ClubNYC Dinner Meet-Up of the Year!!**

Hey guys!! After a long deliberation, CM and I have found a perfect place where we can toast to the end of a wonderful year and celebrate the beginning of a new.

It’s nothing too fancy or spectacular . . . it’s the right down to earth atmosphere that I’m sure will make all of us comfortable. The food is French style with cuisine from Morocco, Spain, and southern France. It’s located in the heart of Soho and just around the corner from Recess where we can venture off to afterwards.

We hope all of you can make it to our last ClubNYC Dinner Meet-up of the year!

When: Friday, December 29th at 7:30 p.m.

Where: Café Noir, 32 Grand Street

Why: Because it gives us another pointless reason to meet up and get trashed!! beerchug.gif

**Also, for those regular meet-upers . . .you know the drill!! Meet-up by the bar around 6:00 for pre-dinner drinks!!**

BlueAngel & crystalmethodny

------------------

“The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendon Behan angel.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last note!! Please respond with a Yay if you're coming!

Presently, we set a reservation for 20, but if we go over that then I'll need to call her back.

Thanks!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendon Behan angel.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

Yea!...Hey blue, do you want us to email that meetup addy again? NYCMEETUP@AOL.COM (not sure if this is it)

~*Jam*~

Naaaa . . . I'll just do it the way we did it with our FIRST one. Just reply to this post!!

Thanks Jammy-baby!

BlueAngel

------------------

Yay!!!! See you there (I hope, MAY have potential problems with friends in town.) But I'll definitely definitely try. If so, me +2!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by blueangel:

Naaaa . . . I'll just do it the way we did it with our FIRST one. Just reply to this post!!

Thanks Jammy-baby!

BlueAngel

Yay...

The FIRST one... damn it seems like ages ago when it was not that long ago.

Gotta go out with style this year... banging hard and a little dinner should be just right fore the big drop on NYE...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

yay yay... for me and xmike smile.gif

Sad thing is, it's gonna be last one for this year and probably the last one for us ever frown.giffrown.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Finally coming home from Florida, eh? wink.gif

FRANK!.....hey you! yeah i'm back from FL for a few weeks. still a maybe on the dinner, i have a bunch of girlies visiting to go out that night so i gotta work it out. if i don't catch up w/ you there we still gotta get together another night. later! danielle