Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else is stuck at work, bored out of their mind and .....

right there with ya. if it's any consolation, i still haven't done my Christmas shopping yet. my sisters are like "if you forgot about your neices and nephew your a dead man!" and of course i'm like "no,....a...of course i didn't FORGET." i'll be at Toys R Us for like 3 hours tonight.

------------------

house_music.gif

I'm at work today! Not happy cause I DO have ton of work to do but just don't feel like doin' them!! bah.gif

But at least it'll be a short week cause I got Friday off!! WOO! HOO! dazzler1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is the childhood of our immortality." -Goethe angel.gif

blueangelblckraven.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 12-26-2000).]

ME! DAMN IT!~

I should be home with my family! Not be in work. Noone was even on the roads today and it totally blows!

So...Ill just sit here with my glasses on and listen to some Sasha tracks and remember Friday and long for the next S-N-D.....

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

At least your not the ONLY one in the office <sniffles then laughs>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by cesarleo:

ready to jump out a window b/c Christmas came and went without any chance to get into the spirit.

hey, at least you have a job! i just lost mine right before x-mas! frown.gif

not to fear, though, i will get another and the store i left is really screwed without me. retail sucks. mad.gif

- me

15 MORE MINS AND I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ki§§Ki§§y to everyone and bundle up, it's f*ing FREEZING

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

tee hee well I am a little bored, being sat here after Roger Sanchez kicked it out last nite for 6 hours solid down @ home Sydney.....hmm I guess that would be clubbing 5 nites in a row, should I shoot for six?!?!? cwm27.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...........And the latest ETA 4 NYC is end Jan 2001 (I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com