Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Valley on Tues just named best club in the USA

Happy Valley on Tuesday night was just named as the best club in the country by Out magazine.

Here goes a few instances of the "g" word: Out magazine is the #1 gay magazine in the US pretty much obviously referring to a gay club (Valley is actually really mixed on Tuesday). So if any of you Sherlocks feel like tagging the words "OMG - they're all fags!" in reference to the picture below you need to put away the magnifying glass and retire the "sleuth years".

Here are the pics from last Tuesday:

happyvalleywinner.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit dude...y are u on this trip that people dislike gays on this board?? u have seriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiious inferiority issues..did mommy not hug u enough when u were a kid??? get over it man..get off ur fucking soap box and understand that ur nothing but an attention whore ...

holy shit dude...y are u on this trip that people dislike gays on this board?? u have seriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiious inferiority issues..did mommy not hug u enough when u were a kid??? get over it man..get off ur fucking soap box and understand that ur nothing but an attention whore ...

Word.

Why are they all in costume?

Compjockey would tell you it's because they are soooo fabulous, and they're really glamorous. I mean, the people there, they KNOW how to party.

Not like straight people. We suck at nightlife.

you know it's the same 4 or 5 people that say the dumbest shite on this board - actually that might be stretching it a bit.... hmm - jim, ghost, stymie and xlr8 - yup - those are the same 4 jerks that have been giving me shite since i started trolling this board. you guys are nothing but sad, you know? you can say whatever you want but in the meantime i'll be living it up not only at Valley but at a few others clubs that rock just as well.

what the fuck are you talking about? im giving u shit cause ur an attention whore....u seriously have issues.

i dont care if ur gay

i dont care if u wear makeup

i dont care if u do it up @ happy valley

do u homie..

but stop forcing it down our throats about how fucking fabulous and GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY (did i mention) GAY GAY GAY u r??

So if any of you Sherlocks feel like tagging the words "OMG - they're all fags!" in reference to the picture below you need to put away the magnifying glass and retire the "sleuth years".

You set yourself up for trolling with that statement man...

You can't put up a sign saying "Dont Feed the Trolls" then toss them a Top Sirloin.

you know it's the same 4 or 5 people that say the dumbest shite on this board - actually that might be stretching it a bit.... hmm - jim, ghost, stymie and xlr8 - yup - those are the same 4 jerks that have been giving me shite since i started trolling this board. you guys are nothing but sad, you know? you can say whatever you want but in the meantime i'll be living it up not only at Valley but at a few others clubs that rock just as well.

I don't know if you've noticed, but you're probably the only one on the board that I give shit to. And do you know why? Because you have to be the most annoying fuck ever.

OH MY GOD I'M GAY!

DID I TELL YOU THAT HAPPEY VALLEY (WHERE I PARTY) IS THE BEST CLUB EVER.... AND BY A GAY MAG

DID I TELL YOU I WEAR MAKE-UP OVER MY EYE'S THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BAT SIGNAL

Guest onisakura

Are you retarded? How the hell would anyone other than a displaced club kid even consider this spot as a place to check out just by the pics and senseless blurb you just posted?

Not once did you mention the music, the sound system, the dj booth, residents or guests etc....the main reasons someone would check out a club.

I've wanted to check it out since i heard that Booka Shade and MANDY were there a while back but honestly, you've turned me off. Good going buddy.

You kinda remind me of these black chicks that i used to work with at my old office, talking shit about everyone being so prejudiced when in fact THEY were the worst. Segregating themselves and making everyone strengthen their general perceptions of them by their own attitudes.

Get over it.

Not once did you mention the music, the sound system, the dj booth, residents or guests etc....

I've wanted to check it out since i heard that Booka Shade and MANDY were there a while back but honestly, you've turned me off. Good going buddy.

The sound system is whatever, the club design really good, it's small. The dancefloor small but that's fine.

I visited when Misshapes were DJing (they aren't there anymore) and lately when Tommy Sunshine was playing. I liked it a lot, he was playing a fun mix of alternative rock remixed electro (which I like) and some new 'electro' or whatever they call it that's actually a lot like old school Acid House so it's really a lot of fun musically. Don't expect your classic big room new york 'tribal house' sound or 'deep house' sound either. It's more eclectic and on the edges. A little less pretentious too I would say.

And the crowd's actually friendly and fun (sure they do act up if you point a camera in their direction ;)).

That's on Tuesdays, I can't speak for Happy Valley other nights.

You kinda remind me of these black chicks that i used to work with
wow, that's some kind of mind stretch!

Guest onisakura

wow, that's some kind of mind stretch!

I didnt mean that literally, but to take into consideration the misconception of racism at times.

BTW, thanks for the info on the club! I think for weekday forays, i'll stick to Cielo which is more my speed. :)

sorry computerjockey i have to agree with ghhhhost here....you were the one that brought attention to the fact it was a gay club or whatever when in reality most the people on here could care less...try to ease off on the "everyone hates fags" things and you'll do alot better

just my $.23 cents

Here are the pics from last Tuesday:

happyvalleywinner.jpg

top right corner you were partying with omarosa? bottom left corner next to macauley culkin is that that asshole from black eyed peas??? looks like you had a good time... but my question is was this a photoshoot or did you guys do any partying? looks like all you did was take pics of each other...

top right corner you were partying with omarosa?

Dude, if you think she's Amarosa you're going to have a big surprise when you wake up sober in the morning!

PS: I love the 2 pics of Amanda at the second-to-last row on the bottom. It looks like 1 picture of Amanda and her mini-me :)

1st OFF - best answer ever received from my "how gay are you?" question was from the dj, adam goldsmith, last night when he said "depends". if any of you know adam he was only joking around - i don't think he's 'mo at all.

SO NOMEMBERNAME: are you asking for change??? The reason I put up the "gay" thing is last time I posted pics someone was like "that's the gayest thing i've seen". However offering .23 cents for agreeing with someone on CP is like handing in a 50 cent coupon for something that only costs a nickle.

And, PEOPLE!!!, attention whore? from a computer board??? it might appear i'm craving attention from club planet but i think you're overreading my personality. i'm a bit 'too much' (who could ever tell???) in EVERYTHING i do so if i crave attention i know exactly where to go to get it and it ain't from people on club planet - that you can be sure of. the only person i've met in real-time on this board is silverbull and he can verify what i'm about. the 1st place i'll look for attention is on a dancefloor (super easy when you're the only one dancing). if i'm out to get attention i'll make damn sure that there's going to be someone around who'll be more than happy to give it and to get it back. i don't waste time and i don't consider spending 2 minutes posting pics as a 'real need for attention'. hell, if i wasn't annoying the crap out of some of you then CP would be literally what it is - a place for a bunch of computer nerds to waste time (yes, i'm definitely a 'computer nerd').

here are the pics from last night with the article attached after that:

favepicsvalley1.jpg

valleybestclub.jpg