Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Valley on Tues just named best club in the USA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you guys subscribe to this guys bs? everytime he posts he reels you into his "game" this is exactly what he wants... another reason why he dresses/behaves that way... negative attention or any attention all the same to an attention whore...

if they want to dress up and look like mrs.doubtfire, so be it. if they want to wear costumes wear costumes... who cares... what effect does it have on you? its not like theyre invading your living room, and doing lines of blow off your children... theyre in a public place wearing what they want... its the same thing if ppl here didnt care for fubu shirts; would you go off on that guy or would you just let it go as someone whose style/tastes differ from yours??? just a thought...

oh and btw computer jockey you won the award for:

10dw38x.jpg

Just found out this morning that my friend who spun at Lotus last Wednesday for the fruit party, will also be spinning at this fruit party from now on.

So it looks like I'll have the priviledge of seeing the same fabulous people in the same fabulous outfits two nights in a row!

Actually those folks rarely wear the same thing twice. It's not because you lack the eyesight to see the difference that there isn't one.

Actually my observation skills are fantastic, thanks. Jockey put up pictures of them from two Tuesday's ago at Happey Valley. Last Wednesday I saw them at Lotus, with the same fucking things on.

Not every fag is FABULOUS you know

But enough about that, how was it last night? My friend now has a residency there, last night was his first night.

052306valley.jpg

btw - you guys are even bigger losers than what i thought. i kinda forget that a lot of you are still in highschool but that's no big surprise seeing most of you sound like you're still stuck in gradeschool so it's easy to lump everyone into one big nothing-but-juvenile category.

you can slam me back all you want but be adivsed i'm not reading your lame crap. maybe if one of you could make an argument that doesn't infer i want to sleep with 99% of the CP male population - i mean get real guys - have you not seen how good looking some of these guys are in these pics? you've got to be kidding yourself if you think you could ever add up to anything like that. besides even if you WERE good looking the personality you've shown on this board negates anything looks could ever equate to.

i just feel sorry for BackUpQueen seeing i've left Ms. Queen in quite a situation having to deal with stupid shite like this.

and one last thing - in the past 2 months the reaction i get from 'straight' guys on the 'how gay are you?' question has changed greatly in NYC. it's no longer a "f*ckin sick" knee-jerk reaction but one of serious contemplation of "what if" before they answer back. so all you "studs" who have nothing better to do then talk about how they don't need to wipe their asses because I might come hanging around need to wake up - i have more then enough to keep my occupied around me to call a permanent recess on CP. if any of you remember the only reason i came to this board was to find somewhere to go. seeing i'm a HUGE part of the "best night in the country" then i think i've found it.

052306valley.jpg

btw - you guys are even bigger losers than what i thought. i kinda forget that a lot of you are still in highschool but that's no big surprise seeing most of you sound like you're still stuck in gradeschool so it's easy to lump everyone into one big nothing-but-juvenile category.

you can slam me back all you want but be adivsed i'm not reading your lame crap. maybe if one of you could make an argument that doesn't infer i want to sleep with 99% of the CP male population - i mean get real guys - have you not seen how good looking some of these guys are in these pics? you've got to be kidding yourself if you think you could ever add up to anything like that. besides even if you WERE good looking the personality you've shown on this board negates anything looks could ever equate to.

i just feel sorry for BackUpQueen seeing i've left Ms. Queen in quite a situation having to deal with stupid shite like this.

and one last thing - in the past 2 months the reaction i get from 'straight' guys on the 'how gay are you?' question has changed greatly in NYC. it's no longer a "f*ckin sick" knee-jerk reaction but one of serious contemplation of "what if" before they answer back. so all you "studs" who have nothing better to do then talk about how they don't need to wipe their asses because I might come hanging around need to wake up - i have more then enough to keep my occupied around me to call a permanent recess on CP. if any of you remember the only reason i came to this board was to find somewhere to go. seeing i'm a HUGE part of the "best night in the country" then i think i've found it.

Then why do you keep coming back?

and why are you so into what other people classify things as? It's called the "best night in the country" by one magazine. That doesn't make it so.

Just like DJ mag says Tiesto is the worlds best DJ... not true.

Then why do you keep coming back?

and why are you so into what other people classify things as? It's called the "best night in the country" by one magazine. That doesn't make it so.

Just like DJ mag says Tiesto is the worlds best DJ... not true.

I keep coming back because down deep I'm nothing but a computer nerd like the rest of you. I'm sorry but if Sports Illustrated just picked the team you were on as the best team in the country then I think you'd be all into it too. Dude and just "one magazine"? Out magazine is the #1 gay magazine in the country picking the best club night. If you think the "New York Times' is just another newspaper, and then try to compare what they have to offer to some square-state no-name town then get real!!!

But I must commend you MR for not making some juvenille comment. Gee are you really getting past the 'grade-school' mode. Something tells me you're not quite out of the woods yet...

And here's something to keep the legion of fans I have on here happy (it's my avatar for Myspace):

675824573_m.gif

I find your pictures entertaining.

Let me ask you this, do you find any of the guys in those pictures attractive? CJ seems to think the guys in those pictures are hot... I don't see it. And yes, I can say when a man is attractive.

I keep coming back because down deep I'm nothing but a computer nerd like the rest of you. I'm sorry but if Sports Illustrated just picked the team you were on as the best team in the country then I think you'd be all into it too. Dude and just "one magazine"? Out magazine is the #1 gay magazine in the country picking the best club night. If you think the "New York Times' is just another newspaper, and then try to compare what they have to offer to some square-state no-name town then get real!!!

But I must commend you MR for not making some juvenille comment. Gee are you really getting past the 'grade-school' mode. Something tells me you're not quite out of the woods yet...

And here's something to keep the legion of fans I have on here happy (it's my avatar for Myspace):

675824573_m.gif

You seem to think I'm really close minded. I'm not... I hang out with mostly fags, and as a matter of fact I'll be at Happey Valley next Tuesday because my friend Dan dj's there now.

I just can't stand people who have to proclaim what they are every chance they get. I don't have any beef with you.

And also, I wouldn't give a fuck if SI said a team was the best, sports don't mean that much to me.

i know a few gay dudes who are slobs with out any fashion sense etc. they do not fall into the stereotypical "gay male" category... but the others i know are FAGULOUS~!

and dg would know, trust me ;)

Dan who? Is he playing upstairs or in the basement? The thing with Valley is the upstairs draws more of the 'mainstream' crowd while most of the rest of us head down to the basement to chill out. Hmm - so you really showing up next week? HEHE - I'm actually taking Simon to Valley that day (remember Simon?? the #1 CLUB IN THE WORLD shite I was saying months and months ago???).

lemme know what the deal is with next tuesday and i'll make it a point to say 'hi' so you can see i'm not nearly as bad in real-life as i am on-line. however if you're on myspace try contacting me that way seeing last time i checked out CP was when i posted this thread eons ago it seems.

here's the rest of the pics since i've posted the others - 9/10'ths of what you're looking at are people who get paid to go out - either dj'ing or just to show up and promote/host.

cp1.jpg

Dan who? Is he playing upstairs or in the basement? The thing with Valley is the upstairs draws more of the 'mainstream' crowd while most of the rest of us head down to the basement to chill out. Hmm - so you really showing up next week? HEHE - I'm actually taking Simon to Valley that day (remember Simon?? the #1 CLUB IN THE WORLD shite I was saying months and months ago???).

lemme know what the deal is with next tuesday and i'll make it a point to say 'hi' so you can see i'm not nearly as bad in real-life as i am on-line. however if you're on myspace try contacting me that way seeing last time i checked out CP was when i posted this thread eons ago it seems.

here's the rest of the pics since i've posted the others - 9/10'ths of what you're looking at are people who get paid to go out - either dj'ing or just to show up and promote/host.

It's probably in the basement. That's where he was at Lotus last Wednesday. Dan C.

Let me ask you this, do you find any of the guys in those pictures attractive? CJ seems to think the guys in those pictures are hot... I don't see it. And yes, I can say when a man is attractive.

No, of course not. No offense to anyone, but I like a manly man. I understand some may be paid/hired to dress but it's not my opinion of attractive.

I find the pics entertainng because I've never been to a place like that so it seems foreign. Nevertheless..good times to all!

here's the BIG PIC i've been taking (sorry - the pics themselves are only 2 inches high and the pic is only 10 inches wide but it's over 15 feet in length:

favepics.jpg

I went to the happy valley party when i was in NYC in March... Had a great time.

I'm personal friends with Giovanni - in this picture, starting on the right hand side.. he's the 16th pic down - the hot ass mother fucker in the jacket with the grey sweater underneath :drool:

He also works door at the avalon. :heart: If you see him, tell him Laura in Miami sends her love :love: and Bryan says hello too :)

Keep on a rockin' baby :rock: