Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So where we going THIS weekend?

Guest onisakura

Demi is great, I'll be at Pacha tomorrow (Robots/Liebing); Roger on sat though im totally spoiled. His space patio sets are outta hand, totally blows any of his main room sets outta the water. It just wont be the same.

Helllllo all of you. Okay tomorrow I might be at Pacha but anyway.. on Sunday I was planning to hit up Cielo but my boy is visiting (he's 20).. and I wanted to expose him to Junior. It's 21+ isn't it (he doesn't have ID).. anyone know of any other places for Sunday that will be good and are 18+ (BLEGH)

To confirm the the age admittance, I would call the club . Even though they check I.D.s, I have not heard or read anything about 21 and over only. You can click on the ad below and it will open a new window to the Cielo website.

:type:

Memorial Weekend Sunday 5/28/06 10PM - 4AM or later

image.jpg

Helllllo all of you. Okay tomorrow I might be at Pacha but anyway.. on Sunday I was planning to hit up Cielo but my boy is visiting (he's 20).. and I wanted to expose him to Junior. It's 21+ isn't it (he doesn't have ID).. anyone know of any other places for Sunday that will be good and are 18+ (BLEGH)

Im having a big party over at LOVE, contact me if interested and let me know how many people are under 21, and i will get back to you. The name of the party is called STIMULUS>RESPONSE and theres a thread about those parties on this forum with pics of my last stimulus parties and audio of what the music will be like.