Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This heat is gonna kill me

hevn77

That sucks... Feel better!

What did you do (or didn't do) that set it off??

well i was at neptunes all day saturday...entirely too intoxicated for life...i went to sleep that night & woke up the next morning feeling hungover but fine. so i went out by the pool and took the sun ( not even for that long ). i didnt actually go in the water...which i should have...n i drank water but apparantly not enough.

i was fine the whole way home from the hamptons. its not until i got in my car alone to go home that it started hitting me bad. my lips tightened and i couldnt smile. then my arms and my neck started to feel like they had pins & needles...then my hands curled up & i couldnt get them to be regular. i didnt want to pull over on the side of the road cuz i was too scared no one would stop. so i drove the rest of the way home with my wrists. i got to my house and i didnt even shut my car off...i opened the door and just fell on the floor. luckily my aunt was on my front porch and she pulled me into the house. she kept asking what was wrong but i couldnt speak to tell her.

she put ice on my back and my head and put the fan on me to let me cool down. when i started to feel a little better i went to the hospital. they bathed me in ice water & gave me fluids thru IV. i had a temp of almost 103 & if i had stayed in the car any longer i could have died. it was mainly bc i was so dehydrated from the alcohol the day before & then not drinking enough water the next day. plus sitting in the sun.

damn that was alot

literally...i spent 8 hours in the hospital yesterday bc of heat stroke. worst feeling ever, especially during the seizure.

i really hope you all plan on staying hydrated & cool this summer

youre g'damn liar... you spent 8 hours heat strokin' my dick.

youre g'damn liar... you spent 8 hours heat strokin' my dick.

im sorry. but that literally impossible. being as i have no idea who you are & quite frankly, after reading such atrocious words, i dont think you will ever be allowed the pleasure of meeting me.

thank u to everyone else! i thought i was staying hydrated tho...i guess i was wrong.

im sorry. but that literally impossible. being as i have no idea who you are & quite frankly, after reading such atrocious words, i dont think you will ever be allowed the pleasure of meeting me.

thank u to everyone else! i thought i was staying hydrated tho...i guess i was wrong.

never take dg serious... he's just messing with you..... you'll see everyone does that from time to time...

;)

wow thank God you are ok!!!! that must have been so scary.....yeah its dangerous drinking and then having no water. sunday was hot as hellllll like 94 degrees - i was drinking beer at a bbq and geting really tired and out of it, i can't imagine how u felt.

im glad u are ok!!!!

wow thank God you are ok!!!! that must have been so scary.....yeah its dangerous drinking and then having no water. sunday was hot as hellllll like 94 degrees - i was drinking beer at a bbq and geting really tired and out of it, i can't imagine how u felt.

im glad u are ok!!!!

thank u!

i didnt even know u could die from it...im just glad i dont have any brain damage or anything. i was lucky that i was able to get home in time to at least let my body cool down a little bit

lmao, youre the worst.

dont mind dgmodel..kid is areal fuckin loser

worse than that...

literally...i spent 8 hours in the hospital yesterday bc of heat stroke. worst feeling ever, especially during the seizure.

i really hope you all plan on staying hydrated & cool this summer

Seizures suck. Had one of those before. I had no idea what was going on and it took 3 EMT's to tie me up on the gurney.

Fucking hell. I'd kill for 90 degree weather right about now. Its winter here, but I can't really complain when winter is 60 degrees everyday.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sydney.. I'm sooo jealous of you.. I was there at the beginning of summer (November) in 2000 and it was chilly but like I cared.. I was in fucking Australia! Have you been to Cairns yet? Make sure you snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef.. I did, it was worth every penny I spent for that trip :aright:

thank u!

i didnt even know u could die from it...im just glad i dont have any brain damage or anything. i was lucky that i was able to get home in time to at least let my body cool down a little bit

Damn, thank God you are ok. That must've been scary. I never really gave it much thought, but it makes plenty of sense.

On a side note, how was Neptunes?