Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im old... who else is old?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"suffered a lot of injuries" = have done way too much drugs in my life time?

No, wear and tear on my knees, I used to play goalie in hockey. Tore my rotator cuff twice, played a lot of baseball... separated my left shoulder, broke my left shoulder, both snowboarding. Broke my wrist playing lacrosse... things like that.

But you're right too.

edit: How could I forget the best one, rotated all 7 Lumbar vertebrae when I was rear ended by an 18 wheeler. In that same accident I broke 3 ribs.

Guest onisakura
werddd I can party like a rockstar - but it takes me 3 days to recover.. hence why i only get reallly crazy once every 6 months :laugh:

Hey, early august. Is that enough notice to party like a rockstar?

It's not so bad partying past 30. I can drink all night and I never get hangovers. I've been like that since I was a teen when I started drinking. Also, pot doesn't affect me, it doesn't get me high. Caffiene has no affect on me either. 20 cups of coffee and it does nothing to wake me up. You crack your head open one day, and from that point on some things affect you, and some things don't.

wow dude thats bannans! I crashed last august on my bike on the belt pkwy,was wearin a puma tshirt.... ur a lucky dude, i get tired walkin 70 feet, cant imagine face-plantin 70 feet

Did you get scraped up bad? What happened?

The face planting was tiring, so I slept for 2 weeks from that point, and I wasn't going to live, according to the docs. So I guess you're right about the lucky part.

Remember, don't drink and drive, kids.

some dik in a silver car switched lanes in front of me. locked up the front and fliped the bike. was out for a few secs then i got up and tried to pick it up but had no strngth jumped on my bys bike and bounced (had no insurance) the my boy picked up mine and drove it to some pepbys paking lot off the belt where i lay on the curb while the mecahics brought me bandages and peroxide. the had to jump back on and ride to my house brippin blood all over my bys bike. didnt sleep for a minimum of 2 nights then i finally got some vicodines,my arms and legs swelled up with water from the trauma...SUCK ASS!!! all is good now, that def knocked me right