Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im old... who else is old?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can drink all night and I never get hangovers.

You're lucky...I cant drink a beer without getting a headache..I used to be able to handle liquor well..but, now..it's just not worth it. I literally need 2 days to recover..and I dont have that kind of time..my drinking days are pretty much over..

You're lucky...I cant drink a beer without getting a headache..I used to be able to handle liquor well..but, now..it's just not worth it. I literally need 2 days to recover..and I dont have that kind of time..my drinking days are pretty much over..

all the more reason why i dont drink or do drugs anymore...waking up sober and without any form of a hangover is actually fun...

I'm going to be 25 in about a month and even though the couple years have been the best of my life, I'm still in disbelief that I'm done w/my early twenties! 25! When I was younger 25 seemed so old.....:nopity:

where've you been? youve been missed.

Were you upset about it? My uncle also started balding at a young age. He tried lots of things..

Yes, very upset. I was afraid of how bad I'd look without hair. But about 7 or so years ago I shaved my head to see how it would look because I was tired of being afraid of impending complete baldness...and I found that I liked the look after all and have been shaving my head ever since. I actually feel better about it now, because the look is intentional and I control it.

...You crack your head open one day, and from that point on some things affect you, and some things don't.
one of the students who daily comes to the tutoring center where i work suffered brain damage from a skateboarding accident. he says that he was doing fine in school before then, but hit his head on concrete without wearing a helmet and, after spending months in the hospital, can't put things together like he used to.

one of the students who daily comes to the tutoring center where i work suffered brain damage from a skateboarding accident. he says that he was doing fine in school before then, but hit his head on concrete without wearing a helmet and, after spending months in the hospital, can't put things together like he used to.

I hear that, same here. I have a permanant limp because the part of the brain that controls that part of my leg was damaged. My memory was damaged, and some other areas too. When I was in 6th grade I had been reading on a college level, and after my head injury I had trouble reading. Now I can barely read a book because I can't focus and I forget shit right after I read it (though that has gotten much better over the years). When I went back to school I had to drop math and science entirely because I couldn't handle it, and it took a lot of therapy to be able to walk again. I had to relearn how to read and write, and even speak properly. That was pretty quick, only took a few weeks for that, but the therapy for my leg went on for years.