Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quit it with all the banning talk

weyes

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS next time maybe you can spell what you think you are right.

Funniest thing ever is starscream giving people advice on being grammatically correct.... Especially when you read this sentence that he wrote... what the fuck does it mean?

Funniest thing ever is starscream giving people advice on being grammatically correct.... Especially when you read this sentence he wrote above... what the fuck does it mean?

yah no shit

isnt it commonplace to label someone's orientation as strait vs. straight? like gay/strait?

yah no shit

isnt it commonplace to label someone's orientation as strait vs. straight? like gay/strait?

I don't think so. :confused: but I really don't know... all I know is that kid should not be saying anything about anyone else's use of the english language.

Funniest thing ever is starscream giving people advice on being grammatically correct.... Especially when you read this sentence that he wrote... what the fuck does it mean?

im sorry your soo retarded you can't read english...i guess you don't know what witty means huh? Why am i not suprised.

im sorry your soo retarded you can't read english...i guess you don't know what witty means huh? Why am i not suprised.

You're a fucking mongoloid retard, don't play your stupidity off as being witty.