Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quit it with all the banning talk

weyes

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly i deal with it everyday.sorry but gay people deal with alot more ignorance than str8 people do and that's a fact.

well... i think sometimes that gay people deal with ignorance based on how much attention one brings to themself. And NOT just gay people.. hell straight people have diseases and deal w/ ignorant people too. But it goes both ways... i understand being out and proud.. but sometimes gay people draw all this attention to themselves, then when its ignorant attention, its unwanted. Hell my gay friend john can't stand gay guys that are all queenie.. he hates that.. while being out himself, he doesn't like to draw the unwanted attention. He goes out and does his thing.. but he doesn't talk with a lisp and do all that shit.. he's a great person.. he's active and goes out all the time... but he's not all queened out.. he totally hates that.

ya know?

i cannot believe after all that i wrote all you got out of t was that.

ok , nice edit

well furthermore to the obvious fact that i posted... i would like to say its nice to hear you've come so far (going from 1 t-cell to over 500) - thats quite an accomplishment. I was going to ask you what your cocktail was, etc.. but then decided not too since this is a public messageboard and quite frankly, its not mine nor anyone else's business.

But regardless, its always great to hear a story of someone winning the battle with hiv. So many people think its a death-sentence, when its really not anymore... but i all ready explained all that in another thread.

Anyway enough of that.. just post some naked pics of chicks to appease the boyz in here ;)

exactly i deal with it everyday.sorry but gay people deal with alot more ignorance than str8 people do and that's a fact. i cannot believe after all that i wrote all you got out of it was that.

If you're going to talk about ignorance, don't speak in generalities, which demonstrates the biggest ignorance of them all (i.e. gay people deal with more ignorance than straight).

Different people deal with different levels of ignorance, and if you're mad about that, don't be so ignorant. Doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, white, black, fat, skinny, rich, poor, smart, stupid, smelly, good smelling, cross-eyed, one-eyed (like me), have a white spot on the back of your head, can only turn left, are really really ridiculously good looking, have erectile disfunction, pee sitting down, are into donkey sex or whatever. Everyone deals with different shit everyday, no one's shit is better or worse than anyone else's. We're all in the same boat here.

If you're going to talk about ignorance, don't speak in generalities, which demonstrates the biggest ignorance of them all (i.e. gay people deal with more ignorance than straight).

Different people deal with different levels of ignorance, and if you're mad about that, don't be so ignorant. Doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, white, black, fat, skinny, rich, poor, smart, stupid, smelly, good smelling, cross-eyed, one-eyed (like me), have a white spot on the back of your head, can only turn left, are really really ridiculously good looking, have erectile disfunction, pee sitting down, are into donkey sex or whatever. Everyone deals with different shit everyday, no one's shit is better or worse than anyone else's. We're all in the same boat here.

exactly

please you could'nt wait for a chance to hop back on mine.you made a comment in show your drunk pics thread about me looking drawn out and i should get off the drugs?im sorry ive had aids for 14 years it tends to give you the drawn out look after a few years of having it.than when i return the favor you gotta make up 200 other posts talking smack.u can't take it but you can deal it huh you fuckin flake.I still look better,have a better body than you'll ever have you out of shape piece of shit.who's on who's dick?

this is why nobody will take your faggot ass seriously...i was nothing but nice to you after the last incident but no more...you are so fucking defensive and take everything personally...my lay off the drugs comment was merely in response to your own post saying how strung out you looked...has nothing to do with whatever fucking disease you have. when are you going to get over yourself and stop looking for pity. god damn you pissed me off.

me at the Do-it party @ Spirit, rolling and sweating...god i hate this pic but fuck it.Look at the stupid grin on my face.i didn't wanna smile cuz i had cotten mouth soo bad.i was sitting at the bar waiting for a drink and some girl said can i take your picture?before i even knew she had snapped it lol.

now do yourself and the rest of us a favor and kill yourself...i hope the next time you're fucking some guy in the ass the condom breaks

try and report me cause i have tons of witnesses here that know you provoked this fucking bullshit again.

this is why nobody will take your faggot ass seriously...i was nothing but nice to you after the last incident but no more...you are so fucking defensive and take everything personally...my lay off the drugs comment was merely in response to your own post saying how strung out you looked...has nothing to do with whatever fucking disease you have. when are you going to get over yourself and stop looking for pity. god damn you pissed me off.

now do yourself and the rest of us a favor and kill yourself...i hope the next time you're fucking some guy in the ass the condom breaks

try and report me cause i have tons of witnesses here that know you provoked this fucking bullshit again.

tell me asswipe how did i provoke it when you made the 1st crack at me??????trust me this will be reported and i don't give a flying fuck how many friends you have backing you up.your wrong and now your just plain disgusting!!!!!Dont FUCKIN TELL ME DRAWN OUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAVING AIDS.IM nOT LOOKING FOR PITTY IM LOOKING FOR SOME FUCKIN JUSTICE WITH YOUR FUCKED UP WARPED MIND.NOW YOU GOT ME PISSED YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF FUCKIN TRASH.

tell me asswipe how did i provoke it when you made the 1st crack at me??????trust me this will be reported and i don't give a flying fuck how many friends you have backing you up.your wrong and now your just plain disgusting!!!!!

how about after everyone else threw in the towel you kept throwing punches... dirty fighter...

how about after everyone else threw in the towel you kept throwing punches... dirty fighter...

YOUR A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love how you guys can delete the posts you want to make it look that way!!your one of the asshole mods that's backing him up YOUR the DIRTY FILHTY FIGHTERS!!!!!!!

YOUR A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love how you guys can delete the posts you want to make it look that way!!your one of the asshole mods that's backing him up YOUR the DIRTY FILHTY FIGHTERS!!!!!!!

DaVe vbmenu_register("postmenu_3018580", true);

Proprietor

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAZE

See, now THAT is a problem.

DaVe?

Fixed that, and yes, I think it would be a bad idea for people to edit others posts, so it is turned off.

now youre getting carried away, we dont have the ability to edit ppls posts... nice try... NEXT~!?

now youre getting carried away, we dont have the ability to edit ppls posts... nice try... NEXT~!?

i didn't say edit i said DELETE and yes that you can do.NEXT!!!! ohh what's next is www.glaad.org all the transcripts have been forwarded to them.noone here want's to help i'll get my people to help,and trust you don't wanna fuck with my people.

LMAO. get all the "people" you want... i dont give a shit... go do all that legwork because some ppl are giving you a "rough" time on the net... grow up... whats next tattle to the school marms? tell the ra's? oooofah. i bet youre single too.

LMAO. get all the "people" you want... i dont give a shit... go do all that legwork because some ppl are giving you a "rough" time on the net... grow up... whats next tattle to the school marms? tell the ra's? oooofah. i bet youre single too.

see that's where you are way wrong .

BE VOCAL. ACT LOCAL.

Join GLAAD's Monitor & Mobilize Team!

The Monitor & Mobilize Program combines online technology with grassroots activism, offering community activists the tools they need to monitor, report and act on defamation. Volunteers work with GLAAD's Regional Media Team to monitor local television, newspaper and/or radio programming and reach out to local media outlets

tell me asswipe how did i provoke it when you made the 1st crack at me??????trust me this will be reported and i don't give a flying fuck how many friends you have backing you up.your wrong and now your just plain disgusting!!!!!Dont FUCKIN TELL ME DRAWN OUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAVING AIDS.IM nOT LOOKING FOR PITTY IM LOOKING FOR SOME FUCKIN JUSTICE WITH YOUR FUCKED UP WARPED MIND.NOW YOU GOT ME PISSED YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF FUCKIN TRASH.

seriously.....leave

i dont even post here really but i know you cant even grasp the concept that none of this means anything and you think it means everything. amazing how you care so much about what people who you dont even know say on the internet

hint: use your time wisely and get a fucking life

DEFAMATION is not a ROUGH TIME but it will be a ROUGH TIME FOR ALL OF CP ONCE THE WORD GETS OUT THAT CP IS AN ANTI GAY MESSAGEBOARD!!!!!

DaVe should fucking ban you for spreading these fucking horrible lies...we have been posting here for years and there have been many other homosexuals who have posted with us and never had any issues...you bring this shit upon yourself