Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar August Line-Up!

damn they are lucky they have boris that's one of the worst lineups i have ever seen

i know, aside from sander, which is def worth checking, and tedd patt, which is a very cool booking for crobar, like what is going on in august? all their usual world class talent is missing!

i guess everyone is in ibiza or other euro festivals.

hopefully sept/oct will bring back coxy, diggers, oakey, morales, sanchez, hernan, DT, sasha, deep dish, ....that aug lineup is distinctly weak by crobars big name standards.....

wtf happened to crobar??

Dj Serg???

you got to be kidding me.

either that or August and its a slow month and everyone is in Ibiza.

Our clubs are exclusive dance music clubs. We dont want to fucking hear hip hop in the main room period!!!!! They play that shit at every fucking bar in nyc. So for those who want to hear hip hop go to those places. No disrespect to the Dj for doing his thing. But that style is not welcome on the main floor at crobar. Play it in a back side room.

Our clubs are exclusive dance music clubs. We dont want to fucking hear hip hop in the main room period!!!!! They play that shit at every fucking bar in nyc. So for those who want to hear hip hop go to those places. No disrespect to the Dj for doing his thing. But that style is not welcome on the main floor at crobar. Play it in a back side room.

So this Serg clown actually plays the main floor until 2am? :ghey:

Good to know so I don't show up too early for the Sander/DeepSpell party.

So this Serg clown actually plays the main floor until 2am? :ghey:

Good to know so I don't show up too early for the Sander/DeepSpell party.

yeah bro its a fucking joke. Im trying to get my drink on, my cock chubbed up and my hips rotating, if you know what i mean. This garbage just flat out spoils my erection.

yo, crobar is closed within a year....skribble on a friday night...DJ serg on the mainfloor??? lol AuralSex? LOLOLOL

Killings, Kidnappings, CELL PHONE GUNS,

they better keep bookin boris otherwise theyre DUNZO man.

pacha bookings straight killing them, danny t, JP, junior and exacta... wow.

yo, crobar is closed within a year....skribble on a friday night...DJ serg on the mainfloor??? lol AuralSex? LOLOLOL

Killings, Kidnappings, CELL PHONE GUNS,

they better keep bookin boris otherwise theyre DUNZO man.

pacha bookings straight killing them, danny t, JP, junior and exacta... wow.

crobar is just bringing in different talent, they are trying to mix things up rather than have the same artists there month after month. i dont know the september lineup other than armin van burrin but im sure its going to be hot. besides i didnt see any club around nyc that couldve touched there may,june,july lineups.

and the hip hop on the main floor does suck it makes the night drag on, i dont see it happening much longer. at least i pray they get that trash off there awesome sound system.

crobar is just bringing in different talent, they are trying to mix things up rather than have the same artists there month after month. i dont know the september lineup other than armin van burrin but im sure its going to be hot. besides i didnt see any club around nyc that couldve touched there may,june,july lineups.

and the hip hop on the main floor does suck it makes the night drag on, i dont see it happening much longer. at least i pray they get that trash off there awesome sound system.

Fucking WERD!

good excuse for a lacking lineup, three months in a row. :rofl:

good excuse for a lacking lineup, three months in a row. :rofl:

lmfao i guess Danny Tenaglia,roger sanchez,victor calderon,hernan C,sasha,digweed,sander,boris,ted paterson,seb fontain,crystal method,sharam,dubfire,hed kandi (and many more)they all are amatuers in your mind. but not in mine.

Yeah August is a tough month for clubs since the holiday is going on strong in Ibiza, etc. They give shleps like me a chance to be on the card!

I played twice at Crobar twice last minute deals opening fro DT & used to open for DT quite a bit in the vinyl days...

Anyway check out my latest set & check me out if ya could.

I will be on opening-2:30am on Sat. Aug 5th..

http://djmichelangelo.com/uploads/01%20Michelangelo%20-%20Summer%20Mix%20TwoThousandSix%20(djMichelangelo.com).mp3

Made this about a month ago but had some issues uploading to to my site....

Enjoy or not. :D

Michelangelo-