Hey guys,

So my bf and I were really looking forward to the Vernessa Mitchell

performance at Juniors's party, only to discover that it's some kind

of hoax.

Vernessa claims never to have agreed to it, whereas Jerome Farley and

Susan Blackwell over at JVM are claiming that she made a verbal

agreement then backed out.

But what's ludicrous is the following email I received from Sue Blackwell:

"The graphic on the website does not say "performance by" or "live".

It has hers and Sabrina's names because they are the two gospel

artists w/ the most number of songs on our label and people would be

sure to hear their music played at the party. Sorry that you

misunderstood it to mean she would be there, but literally it says

nothing of the kind."

That's total bullshit. First of all, it does say "LIVE: Vernessa

Mitchell + Sabrina Johnston" right on the flyer. But apart from that,

her argument that Vernessa's name on the flyer implies people would

"hear [her] music played at the party" is incredulous.

Needless to say, I find hers and Jerome Farley's demeanor to be

insulting (He also sent me an email saying: "Whatever, it's 2008, move

on").

I will not be spending any of my money on their events, and I

encourage honest folks to do the same.

Ali

And I bet that Pacha was never booked either the whole thing is just so shady. I hope they are reading this board because they have been so exposed it's ridiculous. I also heard an even more bizarre stoy that at Sol on New Years Jerome and Junior got into a fight are real fight and that Junior sold everything to Jerome and Jerome basically told Junior "I own you" and you will spin wherever I tell you - now if there is any shred of truth to the beyond bizarre story which I think is full of shit, but if even 1/10th is true Junior is finished or he better get rid of Jerome ASAP. Might explain why Jerome is Dj'ing all of a sudden promoting himself and Billy Steele who I heard is his boyfriend - it's like a bad soap opera

Hahaha..the JVM shade won't stop......

From the circuitpartyinsanity board:

Hey guys,

So my bf and I were really looking forward to the Vernessa Mitchell

performance at Juniors's party, only to discover that it's some kind

of hoax.

Vernessa claims never to have agreed to it, whereas Jerome Farley and

Susan Blackwell over at JVM are claiming that she made a verbal

agreement then backed out.

But what's ludicrous is the following email I received from Sue Blackwell:

"The graphic on the website does not say "performance by" or "live".

It has hers and Sabrina's names because they are the two gospel

artists w/ the most number of songs on our label and people would be

sure to hear their music played at the party. Sorry that you

misunderstood it to mean she would be there, but literally it says

nothing of the kind."

That's total bullshit. First of all, it does say "LIVE: Vernessa

Mitchell + Sabrina Johnston" right on the flyer. But apart from that,

her argument that Vernessa's name on the flyer implies people would

"hear [her] music played at the party" is incredulous.

Needless to say, I find hers and Jerome Farley's demeanor to be

insulting (He also sent me an email saying: "Whatever, it's 2008, move

on").

I will not be spending any of my money on their events, and I

encourage honest folks to do the same.

Ali

Your so gay and corny, all you do is come on this board and cry and complain like a little bitch that you probably are. I bet your boy drills your ass every night. If you hate Junior so much then why do you go to his partys? Don't you have anything better to do then sit on clubplanet all day and critizise people and djs. Junior is one of the DJS that contributed his whole life to the scene. What are you contributing to the scene? Other then talk shit.

So do us all a favor and crawl back to the hole that you came out of in the first place.

Your so gay and corny, all you do is come on this board and cry and complain like a little bitch that you probably are. I bet your boy drills your ass every night. If you hate Junior so much then why do you go to his partys? Don't you have anything better to do then sit on clubplanet all day and critizise people and djs. Junior is one of the DJS that contributed his whole life to the scene. What are you contributing to the scene? Other then talk shit.

So do us all a favor and crawl back to the hole that you came out of in the first place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Another rat in the trap!

Has anyone ever heard Jerome dj? That could be the more interesting (or drama filled) night

I heard him play several times and he's good as of a full dj set, but I haven't heard him recently. It's been awhile like 5 years ago or less,so I wouldn't know what to expect when it comes to his choice of sounds.

l_1acf646e92d61ae2a9fd99bbbd0fc9a2.jpg

111 amazin Donald posts and only one thread started by you about offer nissim playin and the rest is all hate on Junior....pathetic. really go pour your negative bullshit someplace else. you look soo freakin retarded responding to whatever negative crap you can about Junior. and you say were braindead? go take a good hard look at all the insane ridiculous posts you have made all about Junior. Your nickname is even takin from Juniors real name.now you still wanna talk about brain dead hater? Half the time you do'nt even make sense...take another hit of the Tina pipe why do'nt you? i cannot believe someone spends soooooo much energy as you on hating on 1 DJ. You're a child . Btw ofcourse everyone was at Stereo on mon cuz it went till 8am and Junior had to close at 4am, it's right around the corner soo when Junior ended a bunch of us went over..Big deal??? why do you bother with this? Is you're life really that meaningless? why do you care soo much? When you say stupid shit like you just said people do'nt take it seriously, they take it like you're some whacked out person. get a grip.As far as jerome goes..i think he is doing this on purpose to get Junior to stop Djing soo he can take over. I have NEVER trusted Jerome and he knows that.i say if Junior calls.....tell him to get a new Manager!

111 amazin Donald posts and only one thread started by you about offer nissim playin and the rest is all hate on Junior....pathetic. really go pour your negative bullshit someplace else. you look soo freakin retarded responding to whatever negative crap you can about Junior. and you say were braindead? go take a good hard look at all the insane ridiculous posts you have made all about Junior. Your nickname is even takin from Juniors real name.now you still wanna talk about brain dead hater? Half the time you do'nt even make sense...take another hit of the Tina pipe why do'nt you? i cannot believe someone spends soooooo much energy as you on hating on 1 DJ. You're a child . Btw ofcourse everyone was at Stereo on mon cuz it went till 8am and Junior had to close at 4am, it's right around the corner soo when Junior ended a bunch of us went over..Big deal??? why do you bother with this? Is you're life really that meaningless? why do you care soo much? When you say stupid shit like you just said people do'nt take it seriously, they take it like you're some whacked out person. get a grip.As far as jerome goes..i think he is doing this on purpose to get Junior to stop Djing soo he can take over. I have NEVER trusted Jerome and he knows that.i say if Junior calls.....tell him to get a new Manager!
Very well said and I concur, but there is no point in trying to educate the ignorant,stupid,malicious,arrogant,twisted,shady,2-faced,bipolar,bitch-ass,Fags in our community. Been there,done that!!! It aint worth the investment.As for the insignificance of this character,I say Forget her,and any other FAG that makes us regular gay people look bad.I dunno what it is with the old queens in this city,maybe there is something in the anti-aging cream they buy in Chelsea,whatever it is,they should all jump off the Williamsburg bridge and leave well enuff alone.As for Junior,I may not be as enthusiastic as I was when I first heard him my first time at Roxy (R.I.P.) a few years back,but I am still willing to carry a bit of an open mind in terms of his parties.I just wish he'd get rid of that bitch-ass queen of a manager he has.His manager is just as bad as the insignificant queens that vogue down the streets of the city.You have to look at it this way,in the end...those queens/fags are the socially & mentally limited individuals in the gay community.They usually get nowhere and wind up old,alone,insecure, and unhappy.So they lash out and attempt to spread their unhappiness around to the other people around them.Thats what I learned.Bottom line,the best thing to do is simply ignore them.Now if you will excuse me, I have a JOB to tend to, Unlike certain queens on this board. Peace out!!!

Room Service another dissapointment - left after an hour and went to Asseteria which the space Highline Ballroom (one time only was really great) Richie Santa, Ceballos & Peter Bailey spun - fun party Good energy and packed. Junior or Jerome should book that space for a party - I don't know what is going on with Junior but last night entering to the strip club and then figuring out he was on the other side spinning and had no energy whatsoever - Book Highline Ballroom ASAP and have a real party

what ever jnrs contractual obligations to jerome, can he see that his booking schedule is totally irrational since mid 2007??

at least in 06/07 we got bank/element & a couple shelters.

in 08 I hv no clue what jnrs manager is pushing:

a $$$ website ????

when everyone else gets music for FREE on line??

sunday or monday parties at room service? cielo sundays? ..???

i used to go to jnr every week/month at twilo/ discotq/ spirit/ element/bank

i used to listen to wktu & even on line every wwek XM:

I havent heard jnr since early/mid 07 !!!!

WTF is going on with this ""management "" ???

the greatest producer/ dj in us history is being put in the dirt by shiit management!!!!!

??? W T F??? !!! ?????

It's not just management. Junior himself burned too many bridges. Karma.

i hate to say this...but sad, but true... there is only so many times in these days of "everybody being a dj" that you can throw a fit/be pissy and then take it out on your fans by playing a really crappy set... wasn't our fault he was having a bad day, but somehow the dancefloor had to pay for it with not caring about mixing, etc. Those that were willing to give him a 2nd, 3rd, 100the chance of "maybe this time he'll bring back the magic", have pretty much given up of that occurring anymore.

I walk away with fond memories of Twilo with no regrets...I miss those days, but after it closed, nothing he did ever compared....

• 2 weeks later...
there you go again prick. if you got a problem with barney you got a problem with me. if someone points you out i will rearrange your beak.
While you're at it, take the time to rearrange her whole body to look like a New York stile pretzel, shes already half way there, with having no taste, bitterness, and being old and dried out.Just like the damn pretzel itself. Such an unpleasant piece of work