Junior Vasquez

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From an online "gay dictionary":

trade:

1. An homosexuals or male prostitute;

2. A prostitutes term for their sexual partners as business.

3 A person regarded only as a sex partner.

4. A male heterosexual, who take sexual gratication from homosexuals without recprocation. .

5.noun. a person regarded only as a sex partner. See cruise for synonyms.

I think the theme they're going for is "tawdry" ;)

-Bryce

From an online "gay dictionary":

trade:

1. An homosexuals or male prostitute;

2. A prostitutes term for their sexual partners as business.

3 A person regarded only as a sex partner.

4. A male heterosexual, who take sexual gratication from homosexuals without recprocation. .

5.noun. a person regarded only as a sex partner. See cruise for synonyms.

I think the theme they're going for is "tawdry" ;)

-Bryce

Well, that definition covers all straights (males & females), all gays, and everything in between.:funny:

Party To The Music !

Hanging out before Danny's birthday gig and heard this CD last night.....:type:

i58040n412z.jpg

Ageha Vol.04 Mixed By Junior Vasquez

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=Ageha+Vol.04&btnG=Google+Search

Label: Gate Records

Format: CD, Mixed, Compilation

Released: 2004

Genre: Electronic

Style: Progressive House, House

Tracklisting:

1 Lectroluv vs. Jackie Christie - I.S.O.

Producer - Fred Jorio , Jackie Christie

Vocals - Paul Alexander

2 T-Total - Feel The Rain

Arranged By - Robert Michael , Tasty Tim

Producer - Robert Michael , Tasty Tim

Written-By - Robert Michael , Tasty Tim

3 Kobayashi - Ain't All That

Vocals - Loretta Heywood

Written-By - Chris Scott , Loretta Heywood , Scott Bradford

4 Joi Cardwell & Jorio* - Club Lonely 04

Producer - Fred Jorio

Vocals - Joi Cardwell

Written-By - Lewis Burns*

5 Chad Jack - Bang (Jack Dub)

Producer - Chad Jack

6 Dub Pistols - Problem Is

Producer - Dub Pistols

Vocals - Terry Hall

Written-By - Barry Ashworth , Jason O'Bryan , Terry Hall

7 Eday - Party To The Music

Written-By - Eday

8 Soul 'Amour - Babalu (Phearce Hispanola Beats)

Producer - Ani Phearce

9 Fumix - Fired Girl

Producer - Fumi Kondoh

10 Robbie Rivera - Vertigo (Robbie Rivera Main Mix)

Mixed By - Robbie Rivera

11 Flickman - Never (Flick Mix)

Written-By - Andrea Mazzali , Giuliano Orlandi

12 DJ Jose - Hecitate (Club Mix)

Written-By - L.T.R. Van Schooneveld , Robert Borrmann , Thomas Reichold

13 Origene - Sanctuary (Harry Lemon Remix)

Producer - Ben Grayson , Brian Canham

Remix - Harry Lemon

Written-By - Ben Grayson , Brian Canham

is that a great cd? i saw it for sale like $$$$

Party To The Music !

Hanging out before Danny's birthday gig and heard this CD last night.....:type:

i58040n412z.jpg

Ageha Vol.04 Mixed By Junior Vasquez

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=Ageha+Vol.04&btnG=Google+Search

Label: Gate Records

Format: CD, Mixed, Compilation

Released: 2004

Genre: Electronic

Style: Progressive House, House

Tracklisting:

1 Lectroluv vs. Jackie Christie - I.S.O.

Producer - Fred Jorio , Jackie Christie

Vocals - Paul Alexander

2 T-Total - Feel The Rain

Arranged By - Robert Michael , Tasty Tim

Producer - Robert Michael , Tasty Tim

Written-By - Robert Michael , Tasty Tim

3 Kobayashi - Ain't All That

Vocals - Loretta Heywood

Written-By - Chris Scott , Loretta Heywood , Scott Bradford

4 Joi Cardwell & Jorio* - Club Lonely 04

Producer - Fred Jorio

Vocals - Joi Cardwell

Written-By - Lewis Burns*

5 Chad Jack - Bang (Jack Dub)

Producer - Chad Jack

6 Dub Pistols - Problem Is

Producer - Dub Pistols

Vocals - Terry Hall

Written-By - Barry Ashworth , Jason O'Bryan , Terry Hall

7 Eday - Party To The Music

Written-By - Eday

8 Soul 'Amour - Babalu (Phearce Hispanola Beats)

Producer - Ani Phearce

9 Fumix - Fired Girl

Producer - Fumi Kondoh

10 Robbie Rivera - Vertigo (Robbie Rivera Main Mix)

Mixed By - Robbie Rivera

11 Flickman - Never (Flick Mix)

Written-By - Andrea Mazzali , Giuliano Orlandi

12 DJ Jose - Hecitate (Club Mix)

Written-By - L.T.R. Van Schooneveld , Robert Borrmann , Thomas Reichold

13 Origene - Sanctuary (Harry Lemon Remix)

Producer - Ben Grayson , Brian Canham

Remix - Harry Lemon

Written-By - Ben Grayson , Brian Canham

I like the CD.It peaks then mellows down, peaks then mellows down..The reason it's so expensive is because it's from JAPAN. Maybe on Amazon.com you can get it cheaper from someone in the States.

Junior's CDs are never the same(in which he will have all tribal on one, all tribal trance on another, all vocals on another, in and out master mixing on another, then everything mixed on the next).

03-08-08, 12:26 PM #108 (permalink)

krbnyc77

Posts: 2 Re: JEROME WAS NOT FIRED! PARTNERS CANNOT FIRE ONE ANOTHER....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dissolution of their partnership is none of our business and probably far less hate filled and mean as being posted by jason and mikey and whoever else is posting their unfounded accounts of what went on. The reality is they were partners for 10 yrs and in that time they both reaped some reward and suffered some loss as a result of their COLLABORATIVE efforts. I know that despite the evil intended wishes of jerome and/or junior haters on the board, junior and jerome are equally hurt by the public perception of their split. Jerome was as important to junior as junior was to jerome, but neither of them is good at showing it to the other. But I bet if you had them both alone and no stage to stand on or "reputation" and "ego" to defend, they would part knowing that they each believed in and respected the other while they were together.

They just realized as of late that they want different things for themselves now, and the only way to both be happy is to separate. Both are responsible for making mistakes and using bad judgement, but in the end those few errors don't hold a candle to the amount of good that they did for eachother...too bad the good things are never acknowledged when it matters, or just isn't "juicy enough" to warrant public broadcast.

This thread is an embarrassment to everyone involved, NO EXCLUSIONS! I hope that junior's career continues and that he finally gets the recognition for his undeniable mark in dance music's creation but I also hope that people can see that if it weren't for the ground junior forged, jerome's inspiration would have never been born.

Let's just respect them both since nobody here can honestly say they care about BOTH or either of them, and just let it go!

The dissolution of their partnership is none of our business and probably far less hate filled and mean as being posted by jason and mikey and whoever else is posting their unfounded accounts of what went on. The reality is they were partners for 10 yrs and in that time they both reaped some reward and suffered some loss as a result of their COLLABORATIVE efforts. I know that despite the evil intended wishes of jerome and/or junior haters on the board, junior and jerome are equally hurt by the public perception of their split. Jerome was as important to junior as junior was to jerome, but neither of them is good at showing it to the other. But I bet if you had them both alone and no stage to stand on or "reputation" and "ego" to defend, they would part knowing that they each believed in and respected the other while they were together.

They just realized as of late that they want different things for themselves now, and the only way to both be happy is to separate. Both are responsible for making mistakes and using bad judgement, but in the end those few errors don't hold a candle to the amount of good that they did for eachother...too bad the good things are never acknowledged when it matters, or just isn't "juicy enough" to warrant public broadcast.

This thread is an embarrassment to everyone involved, NO EXCLUSIONS! I hope that junior's career continues and that he finally gets the recognition for his undeniable mark in dance music's creation but I also hope that people can see that if it weren't for the ground junior forged, jerome's inspiration would have never been born.

Let's just respect them both since nobody here can honestly say they care about BOTH or either of them, and just let it go!

First of all DON'T ever mention my name on this or any board ever! You dont know SH*T and your obviously talking out of your tired ASS. Until you know for a fact that I'm posting anything, don't hide behind your computer screen come up to my face and try it...you know exactly where to find me and trust I won't back down!

You are entitled to your opinion as to what went wrong with Junior and Jerome's relationship even though your opinion is DEAD wrong. I'm not gonna post personal matters for everyone to read BUT I will say you seem to be in the minority as to your opinion. The majority of people know exactly who's to blame and they are right.

Keep being BRAINWASHED...YOU'LL SEE THE LIGHT EVENTUALLY.

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE IN LA LA LAND.

i know when i read it i laughed soo hard and it was sooo typical trying to manipulate the whole thing. whatever let them talk out of there ass like usual. The Majority has known for years something was going on.

btw 2 dates in april now booked for Junior's FREEDOM Part'ies @ Cielo!!

Apr 13 2008 10:00P

FREEDOM @ CIELO NEW YORK, New York

Apr 27 2008 8:00P

FREEDOM @ CIELO NEW YORK, New York

The way these fucked-up queens talk all this bullshit about Junior Vasquez,you'd think the guy raped and murdered their mothers for Christ sake. Jesus Christ,Mary and Joseph.They all need to get a life and take the big ol' stick outta their asses.

im thinking junior will be very happy and animated in the booth this thursday at pacha, knowing that people are coming out of the woodworx showing him love and support. little birdies say that old friends are contacting junior now that jerome is out of the picture, and are looking foward to work with him again. anyway, the best nights of music are when junior is jumping around having a grand old time in the booth. cant wait to hear juniors sound on pachas system.