Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez

it was posted by my boy darren, juniors light guy. hey darren what else you got baby. thats a hot fuckin clip. see you sunday.

no it wasn't posted by darren.some person zestek posted it.

ps darren is the guy right below wurking the lights with the screens.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a couple people on Junior's myspace page talking about a JV message board... So here u go:

http://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=29887720590

It's through facebook (at least for now), but so far the commentary is more insightful and inspired and less bullshit.

I've been around these boards from Eightball to the old CP to House of Joy to RobPromotions and I know it's the content that makes them interesting, not people battling each other in a forum or UltraVasquez membership giveaways.

I don't read DJ Rico's board often, but I've peeked at it a few times over the years and I know many respectable DJ's that find it a good reference for domestic remixes and remixers. I think it sets a good example for what message boards serve to accomplish, and hopefully this new board can return to that.

Message boards are just not interesting when they degrade into anonymous back-and-forths. So here's the deal... you can say what u want, but facebook doesn't fuck around. Your name is up there, and if you are just there to cause trouble, you won't be in that group for long.

So enjoy, and remember what Howie used to say back on the robpromotions board:

"A little of shadiness is always welcome."

Enjoy.

Darren

You name it... Thanks for realizing.....

Why did you call yourself a moron and glad you're admitting you need serious help. Using someone else's name just makes it look more obvious that you need care immediately.

You're asking for help donaldm, we see it loud and clear.....

Mental Health Services For You donaldm, Call For Help Today!

http://www.ppbh.org/index.html

Another Classic CD from JV I'm listening to now...

Junior Works Eightball

l_7d638ddd3450179c294071bd18f60e53.jpg

Listening Sample:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,327249,00.html

Tracklisting:

CD 1

1-1 Junior Vasquez - Intro (5:41)

1-2 Joi Cardwell - Run To You (8:10)

Producer - Phillip Damien

1-3 Mack Vibe, The feat. Jacqueline - Sky's The Limit (Beyond The Clouds Mix) (4:06)

Remix - Victor Calderone

1-4 Victor Calderone - Give It Up (Main Mix) (5:29)

1-5 Junior Vasquez & John Creamer - Lift Up The Needle (7:34)

Producer - Junior Vasquez

1-6 John Creamer - Thoughts Intrude My Mind (6:03)

1-7 Zoël* - Quiet (Junior's X Beat Vocal) (7:16)

Producer - Barnes , DJ Charles

Remix - Junior Vasquez

1-8 Vanessa Evelyn - Sister Sister (Manny & Konrad's Dub) (10:51)

Producer - Al Mack

Remix - Konrad Carelli , Manny Ward

1-9 Joi Cardwell - Love & Devotion (Da Morel Gliding Dub) (9:59)

Producer - James Preston

Remix - Carlton Carter , George Morel

CD 2

2-1 Victor Calderone - Beat Me Harder (8:40)

2-2 Sonny The Champion - The Don (3:01)

2-3 Johnny Hanson - Mr. Fantasy (5:59)

Producer - Manny Ward , Mike Guidal

Remix - Konrad Carelli

2-4 Robert Aaron feat. Edwige - Intoxication (Junior's Translucent Mix) (8:10)

Remix - Junior Vasquez

2-5 Mack Vibe, The feat. Jacqueline - Mr. Meaner (Junior & Mack's "Treatment" Mix) (6:49)

Remix - Junior Vasquez

2-6 Connie Harvey & Junior Vasquez - Lift Me Up (X Beat Vocal) (5:08)

Producer - Junior Vasquez

2-8 Connie Harvey - Make Sweet Dubs (Vocal Dub) (5:35)

Producer - Eric Kupper

Remix - Victor Calderone

2-9 John Creamer & Konrad Carelli - Arena (8:09)

HAHA..keep listening to all that old dated garbage cuz u wont see any new Junior CD soon! What is sad about JR is that all these compilations you rave about were produced over 10 years ago and that's also right around the time when he made the last good remix.

The old man should just give it a rest. He will never be able to keep up with deejays like Victor, Danny, Peter, Boris, Jonathan or anyone else.

HAHA..keep listening to all that old dated garbage cuz u wont see any new Junior CD soon! What is sad about JR is that all these compilations you rave about were produced over 10 years ago and that's also right around the time when he made the last good remix.

The old man should just give it a rest. He will never be able to keep up with deejays like Victor, Danny, Peter, Boris, Jonathan or anyone else.

Quit being a fucked up queer and get a life,get a job,and get on your knees and beg your mother's forgiveness.While your at it stop by St. Patrick's Cathedral and get some help already.Cuz you need Jesus or the exorcist. Go ahead and come back at me with one of your miserable weak childish bitchy insults and BE ON YOUR WAY!!! I refuse to even remotely associate with miserable lonely homos. Have a good nite and go jump in front of the D train or something.

What is sad about.....

Not sad at all since these CDs and sounds are and still is influential to the djs you just listed. Without Junior's influence there wouldn't have been the success or the presence of most of those djs.

But of course a mad person like yourself donaldm, can't see anything but hate. And to give another HAHA..! even though you are so obsessed with hating Junior Vasquez, you are most likely the biggest fan of JV, the way you show so much dislike for JV and his fans. I always believe the stalker is by far the biggest fan, which is you donaldm.

donaldm is the biggest Junior Vasquez fan of them all, ironic as it seems.:type: