Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nypd Doing A Great Job In Chelsea!

Doors shut at 4. My friends were all inside I couldn't get in lol.

same here...I don't see how keeping people out of the club so that they end up wandering around praying that it will reopen is helping anyone, especially considering that is what that girl was doing when she got picked up :mad:

same here...I don't see how keeping people out of the club so that they end up wandering around praying that it will reopen is helping anyone, especially considering that is what that girl was doing when she got picked up :mad:

hey well atleast i got into crobar, hahaha

I think they had the system cranked the loudest its ever been. Its now 8pm sunday night and my ears are still ringing. I dont ever remember it being this bad.

They should get the tlc to stop the yellow taxis from driving around pacha with there off duty lights on asking you where you want to go and denying you, i wanted to get to the east side they all tell me they want to go to jersey or some where far, this is wrong. I ended up taking a car service limo that solicited me, thats illegal too

wow i went to pacha first for Silverbull's party and there really wasnt cops around there but on 28 st forget it shit was MOBBED . thank god for letting us cut the big ass line.. hate waiting in lines when they seem like their not moving Nypd had that shit on lock down.. i seen a girl Pass the fuck out right next to me tho inside wich was freaKy and some other kid was bugging out and trying to dance while G'ing out wtf is wrong with people man? but the doors did close at 4 am noone got in. the partyw as alright but not better than jp's classics the week before.

Doors shut at 4. My friends were all inside I couldn't get in lol.

So I ended up going to Gypsy for about 13 minutes, then just bouncing. No idea when they re-opened them

how was gypsey? what kind of music was played? was it 18 or 21 to get in? were there little whores running around the place?

all serious q's that i NEED to have the answers to

thnx <3

Cops Shouldnbt Let People Into Clubs At 4m, The Bar Is Closed And People Will Use Drugs To Be Able To Party All Night Long, So They Should Be Able To Deny Crackheads

no way - some of the best music is spun after 4am.....the dj is just warming up before then a lot of times or the opener is ending then - if u stayed after that point u would see. yeah there are always some crackheads, but not everyone in there is doing drugs then.....

I agree one of the best times to be in a club is around 4 am, all the drinkers and meatmarket finds its way out, and the the DJ's crank it up and the music gets completely insane.

It should be up to the club and the doorpeople to decide if they are going to admit entry at what ever time. If someone looks strung out then the club should consider not admitting them.

Cops Shouldnbt Let People Into Clubs At 4m, The Bar Is Closed And People Will Use Drugs To Be Able To Party All Night Long, So They Should Be Able To Deny Crackheads

I agree with the stricter door policy. No morons should enter after 4am. I'm even for a reverse door policy: 4am all the clueless tourists have to leave the club so the party can finally start!