Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chus and Ceballos/Calderone Review

no they didnt close early, crobar made a deal with the cops that they can stay open if the cops can pickup anyone selling drugs inside the club. and if you noticed the cops outside have been cut to like 1/4

inside one or two attractive short girls flirting and asking if you have anything. they are cops, her friend will "go to the atm", then youll get picked up by 4-5 undercovers in the club. they were doing this all night and will continue to do so.

so.. if someone you dont know asks for anything.. NO. dont be stupid in the first place and even bother, but now you know.

seriously.

no they didnt close early, crobar made a deal with the cops that they can stay open if the cops can pickup anyone selling drugs inside the club. and if you noticed the cops outside have been cut to like 1/4

inside one or two attractive short girls flirting and asking if you have anything. they are cops, her friend will "go to the atm", then youll get picked up by 4-5 undercovers in the club. they were doing this all night and will continue to do so.

so.. if someone you dont know asks for anything.. NO. dont be stupid in the first place and even bother, but now you know.

seriously.

Yo iw a slaughing my ass off when i seen this mofuka D with them girls cause i knew they were gonna kick his ass out STUPID MUTHAFUCKA lol

yes i was there from the begining of the night till the end.. the first half of the night sucked tho i had a HUGE headache but then my friends showed up and i started dancing and that was it.. 15 Hours pretty much dancing my ass off my legs/knees/achilles tendon are fucked up pretty bad right now but thats the price you pay when you go hear father VIKTOR Tear it up! Something for your minddddddddd Boddyyyyyyy and SOooooooooullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!! great seeing everyone

ps: i think i may have to retire partying next year tho got other important shit to worry about. what do you guys think?

chus & ceballos play a decent set,but im kinda getting annoyed of all the "helmet breakdancing" in the middle of the dancefloor,once is cool,but 20000 times is annoying....It wasnt as crowed as regular Boris nights so we still had some xtra room to move around.Hope he rockksss Ultra!!!

What time did he close? I was there from about 1-9. I can't give a valid music review b/c I got way too drunk but I was dancing my ass off for awhile so I guess it was pretty good. I definitely need to stick around for one of Calderone's sets (sober) one of these days; hopefully when winter comes and there is nothing better to do during the day. Did anyone else see Robert from Project Runway? I went up to him and said hi and I even though Iwas acting like a complete spaz he was SUPER nice...he is a big Calderone fan, hehe.

Wow,

What an insane night/morning. That was probably one of the best sets I’ve seen Victor Play. Chus & Ceballos did a good job as well as they got the crowd warmed up for some sick tribal beats.

I made it till about 11:30 but I think the party went till about 2pm. The whole environment was wicked. Whenever I go to his parties at Crobar I always feel like I’m on some other planet (like Mars). His music is so alien and the lighting reminds me of some crazy Sci Fi movie.

You could be sober as a kite and his evolve party would still do mind altering things to your state of being J

Looks like there are still hopes for after hour parties at Crobar although if they screw Boris next time I’m sure he will be fuming maybe even sew since wouldn’t be fair to only grant this to Calderone.

lol arg u are retiring? yeah ive said that myself and its going to always be reneged....every time u have a great night u can't believe u even thought that right.

my night was like split in half - first part of it was awesome i was dancing soooo much, c & c were great, totally liked that vibe :) then i wasn't feeling good so i just chilled for victor and didn't dance really which was disappointing for me becuz i LOVE him so much but i was still listening to the set w/o dancing until like 9am. was very good....all in all a crazy night

i thought chus and ceballos could have played a better set. i was listening for a while but then i just went to the hip hop room until Victor got on around 5. he's my favorite Dj in nyc right now. No One can Fuck with him right now (and i dont wanna hear DT this or that because he's on a class of his own,) as far as progressive/tribal goes. so Fuck what you Heard and Get your asses to an Evolve party set your diffrences aside and let him take you on a musical trip.

ps: i Love how he still drops that fish go deep track ft tracey K

I like C & C alone , not playing for somebody .. They got really really hard and i actually though calderone was on and it wasn't him.. Very different.

C & C played for calderone, unlike ted patterson who played for himself. That's what they should of did.

Otherwise great party , beats still had me dancing.

I like C & C alone , not playing for somebody .. They got really really hard and i actually though calderone was on and it wasn't him.. Very different.

C & C played for calderone, unlike ted patterson who played for himself. That's what they should of did.

Otherwise great party , beats still had me dancing.

what you talkin bout bro they played for them not for victor it was already stated in another thread both two diffrent parties but ONLY as far as the crowd goes. very good night for me lotta fun man.