Clubplanet Nightlife Community

carl cox and dt at pacha...eh

congrats on your first residency... the CP Clown

as for a pitiful life, I am willing to bet my house (I own one, do you?) that you can't come close to me in any catagory. If you could, you wouldn't spend so much time pitching your assinine ideas here daily.

Dude, you should be way to busy fuckin your mother and your grandmother to be posting. WTF!!!!! GO TO IT!!!!!! I WANT TO HEAR THEM SCREAM FROM WHERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your congrats on my residency!!! Someone has to be the one to make you idiots seem cool. If I make some of you pitiful fools feel good about your horrible reality, I feel that god will thank me in the futur. Cause I am a doing a thing, even he couldnt do.

Show me the respect a true Superstarr deserves!!!! WTF is wrong with you.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was one of the best night i had in a WHILE. got there at 12, carl cox started a lil off, picked up tag teaming with danny blew my mind off, i was getting tired but 7am and ready to go home. Danny did his thing and yes he kept me till 1pm, each song was getting better and better as time was passing he was dropping bombss, he left the dj booth for 10 mins danced with us took pictures, gets back to the dj booth and BOOM, here we go again

Look at your name "Techcetera." To say that anyone who didnt like the music is deranged, is absurd!!! It was pure evil dark tech. If you dont like tech, or like me, someone who cant stand too too much of it in one sitting. It was a horrible set. To me it was crazy, dumb, stupid, idiot music. I think your deranged listening to this for more than an hour.

ray ray i am sorry, but i have to post this....

how negative can you get? ok we get it! you did not have a great time. please no need to keep repeating it and before you smack it back to my face that it is your OPINION we get that too! LOL

relax! why are you so angry? LOL

seriously? :)

LMAO!! i almost fell off my chair.. this is one of the best threads of the year:funny: :rofl: .. im sorry rayray.. but this shit is great..

oh"go fuck ur mother and grandma" soryy but who says that.. rayray again im sorry ur aight.. but i cant get over some of the one liners in this thread!!

Didn't go to this DT/Cox event....wasn't even dissappointed that I missed it. And that surprises me, b/c I love, love, loooove DT, and I used to go out and party like, EVERY weekend!! But lately I just feel like I'm watching the same movie over and over again...I'm bored...I need something new....hmmm....:blank:

I'm bored...I need something new....hmmm....:blank:

I got something new starting at LOVE once a month beginin on the 26th of october.Hehe miss your energy and dancing girl, hope your doin great and see ya soon. Stimulus>Response also this sat night in the basement of pacha and erick morillo in the main room if your interested.

32057502GETHER(RGB).jpg

:type: Wish, wish, wish I could go to that Stim. Resp. party....but (sigh) alas, I can't b/c I'm swamped with work (slaving over the last part of my thesis. ugh.), and I have to dedicate time to it this weekend, unfortunately. But I'm def showing up for the Stim. Resp. parties at love.......hasta pronto.....:clap2:

LMAO!! i almost fell off my chair.. this is one of the best threads of the year:funny: :rofl: .. im sorry rayray.. but this shit is great..

oh"go fuck ur mother and grandma" soryy but who says that.. rayray again im sorry ur aight.. but i cant get over some of the one liners in this thread!!

lmao @ this

:laugh: :laugh: mother and grandmother :laugh: ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit

A SONG FOR RAYRAYS

There's a place in the world for the angry young man

With his working class ties and his radical plans

He refuses to bend he refuses to crawl

And he's always at the club with his back to the wall

And he's proud of his scars and the battles he's lost

And he bitches and whines and he acts like the boss

And likes to be known as the angry young man

Give a moment or two to the angry young man

With his foot in his mouth and his heart in his hand

He's been stabbed in the back he's been misunderstood

It's a comfort to know his grammars no good

And he sits in the dj booth with a lock on the door

With his cries and he moans while the kids dance on the floor

And he likes to be known as the angry young man

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage

I found that just surviving was a noble fight

I once believed in causes too

I had my pointless point of view

And life went on no matter who was djing that night

And there's always a place for the angry young man

With his fist in the air and his head in the sand

And he's never been able to learn from mistakes

So he can't understand why all the trancey, long breaks

And his honor is pure and his courage is well

And he's fair and he's true and he's boring as hell

And he'll go to the grave as an angry old man

There's a place in the world for the angry young man

With his working class ties and his radical plans

He refuses to bend he refuses to crawl

And he's always at the club with his back to the wall

And he's proud of his scars and the battles he's lost

And he bitches and whines and he acts like the boss

And likes to be known as the angry young man

oh sh1tz, that was really my uncle! how the hell did you hear me with the loud music piercing through our eardrums?

bro u were wearig a wife beater and hat right? i think ur name was bill...i was downstairs chillin on the couch with the two white girls...i was soo tired...actually sitting on the other couch and u were tellin us about it...too funny

as for the pushing it was crazy...some guy full out just shoved me out of the way to get by...i would have punched him in the face but i was on my way out and didnt feel like getting in to bullshit in a club...some people! what ever happened to p.l.u.r. =(

so silverbull's point is that the light guy from shelter is the authority on whats good music?

didnt say that at all, where do you get your ideas from? LOL.

I was stating how that guy whos is from another side of the house world can also enjoy this side of the music.

Um. Doesnt the geezer asian dude have a "Spirit" band? I remember a different uncle geezer- he would look at you, then snap his neck sideways as if he was miffed .. funny shit .. once you got used to it .. ha ha