Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What DJ's/producers have you seen dance before?

for the most part djs/producers spin/make music that people can dance to....i wonder if half these dj/producers out there even have the rhythm to dance....i've seen some famous dj's doing some funny off beat moves behind the booth...lol...you all know what im talking about! have you seen any djs/producers out there really dancing or are they dj/producers cuz they cant dance? lol And doesn't seem weird that a person with no rhythm is spinning or making music that youre supposed to dance to? or does it even matter?

danny t

tedd patterson

quentin harris

behrouz

antonio ocasio

manny freytes

lola

keith blackstone

urban relief project (sean cormac, john cacciatore)

Francois k

nicky siano

steve travolta

and alot of young unknown up and comers to the public.

yo this list is about right cept for nicky siano never seen him. but the rest OMG lol they WERKK IT!! Bitch!! ahahaha

:clap2: i would hope ALL producers and djs dance at least a lil' bit.. i mean really... you wanna make me move but you're as stiff as cardboard in that booth..that's a no-no :)

be real

feel what you want them to feel

it's ideal..o i think i'm on to something :getdown:

what is the big deal about seein them dance though ...isnt that why they got into it dj'n anyway ??? love for the music that made them move ?
Well, what's the big deal about a thread about djs dancing?

To answer your question in a more verbose way, given the starification of the Djs it's a fun thing to see them out of their booth way up there and with the rest of the crowd enjoying themselves. No big deal, just a fun thing.

they are just DJ's ...regular people that have a talent ...gimme a break

same thing with moviestars i really dont get peoples obsession with them ..they are not superhuman or anything ...they shit ..eat fart burp ...sleep ..just llike the rest of us ...

No, really? Who's talking about obsession? A fun little thread about DJs dancing really shouldn't turn into a boring moral lesson ... how about taking things lightly? Eh?

Personally, I really have no real obsession with DJs. My heroes are to be found elsewhere. To each is own.

they are just DJ's ...regular people that have a talent ...gimme a break

same thing with moviestars i really dont get peoples obsession with them ..they are not superhuman or anything ...they shit ..eat fart burp ...sleep ..just llike the rest of us ...

Like the rest of us? I don't see you behind the decks making me wanna move. And which "talent" are you talking about? The "mixing ability" or "song choice"? There a HUGE difference seeing one can be learned by just about anyone and the other is something that is truely innate. I've heard a ton of DJ's lately and I can count on one hand those I know that might play me one song I'm totally into that I haven't heard 1,000 times before. I love old music but there's no real talent in playing something that's already been established for years by endless number of other DJ's around the world.