Clubplanet Nightlife Community

••••• Crobar Appreciation Thread •••••

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant we just appreciate the fact that we have options ... Spirit is gone, Avalon no longer really does EDM parties ... each place has thier ups and downs ... good and bad, some may have had experiences that lead them to feel that one is better that the other. Some others just have been to a venue way more times and just always had a great time.Its nice though to be appreciated and i can say that i have some very cherished memories that have occured in crobar and for that i thank them. Still, comparing the two is like caBut to say one is better than the other whole heartedly is just being biased

i said in the other thread crobar is still the best big room club in nyc, but I think PACHA soundsystem layout and dancefloor is better and thier line ups are really shaping up.

Regardless of how good the sound is in Pacha. That building will never rock the same way Sound Factory made it. I can recall hearing that place from like 3 blocks away @ 7 in the morning. From what I was told Gary Stewart put so many limiters on that massive set up, that not even Jonathan peters could get that thing to play at its full capabilities. If you were to rate it from 1 to 10.....that thing was never played at more than a 7 or 8. If you think about it.... thats some scary shit!!!

Regardless of how good the sound is in Pacha. That building will never rock the same way Sound Factory made it. I can recall hearing that place from like 3 blocks away @ 7 in the morning. From what I was told Gary Stewart put so many limiters on that massive set up, that not even Jonathan peters could get that thing to play at its full capabilities. If you were to rate it from 1 to 10.....that thing was never played at more than a 7 or 8. If you think about it.... thats some scary shit!!!

thats crazy shit if thats true

That's crazy if that's true - cause last night it was fucking LOUD... and if it's not loud enough than you're already screwed!

• 2 weeks later...
** If you do not share in the adoration of Crobar, this thread is not for you-- move on **

Since my other thread was movied for no reason, im starting another one. This thread is reserved for all those people who love Crobar as much as I do.

Just wanted to say thank you to the greatest big club in NYC!

Best lineups!

Best staff!

Best looking people!

Best dancefloor!

Thanks for all the times Crobar! To many more!

** Serious replies only **

Are you kidding? You havent been to Crobar in over a year. ;)