Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Banned from NCC

hehateme

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the hell did you get banned from vip? :laugh:

im banned from vip cause i told them their site is done and for making fun of someones post...

I realized immediately after I typed an out-of-line outburst remark, that I crossed a line. I jumped the line, to be more precise.

I saw some close friends being thrown off VIP & the insults & accusations were flying & all day. I get lumped in with the drama because I asked to remain amod at VIP. Bob de-mods me (he de-friended me from myspace last night) & tempers flared. Just after, I wrote a mean personal remark, I tried to re-edit it soon after, but the thread was deleted.

Anyway, sorry Bob. I'd like to extend an olive branch & put it behind us.

We've been friends for almost 5 years, so again sorry.

how the hell did you get banned from vip? :laugh:

I was PM'ing my friends and telling them of a new board. The owners must have went through my PM's because how else would they have known what I was sending out. I was told "it was investigated". :)

So, the owners banned me for good.....

lol It's okay - where I spend my time now makes me happy. But I can't tell you where that it cuz I don't want problems here too.

I realized immediately after I typed an out-of-line outburst remark, that I crossed a line. I jumped the line, to be more precise.

I saw some close friends being thrown off VIP & the insults & accusations were flying & all day. I get lumped in with the drama because I asked to remain amod at VIP. Bob de-mods me (he de-friended me from myspace last night) & tempers flared. Just after, I wrote a mean personal remark, I tried to re-edit it soon after, but the thread was deleted.

Anyway, sorry Bob. I'd like to extend an olive branch & put it behind us.

We've been friends for almost 5 years, so again sorry.

okay hobokenmatt :laugh:

i know the new site i believe... but anyway, thats lame if they did that kat!

lol I totally agree....

But from the looks of it, their site still isn't going very far. There was a whole bunch of hooplah about them making changes and new people being brought on. The board still doesn't have the moving power that it did years ago when many of us ran it....

No skin off my back - I never made any money there and I'm certainly not the one losing it, either.

• 6 months later...
you act like i took the pic and promised not to show anyone. Its teaching her a lesson for being a fucking moron.

no you didn't take the pic. you know very well that i hit the wrong command in an IM. you were taunting me for months b4 that pic was finally posted on NCC. .u knew i was under stress bc of my biochem practical and i begged you not to fuck around with the pic. you simple want to abuse me bc i am a stranger and i guess it has been out of my hands. i do not appreciate being IMed a year later with a link to the pic which is somehow hosted on myspace.

i can understand how internet jokes work and whatnot and the reason why you were banned is bc my friend runs that site and yes they do wish not to be a part of internet games on this level. thanQ for teaching me a lesson...

idon't understand where you get attention whore from. and somehow i have dieases? i dunno in the years ive seen you online you gave off the impression of being intelligent and abusive but this moody turn you made on me did hurt me.

i guess your goal was to make me upset and you did. yes you did humiliate me and the pic has gotten pretty far.. it even reached my family and job. i got fired. my family is rather disturbed and whatnot. my dad didn't speak to me until after the new year.

i mean im guessing this is what you wanted and you got it.

i figure i give you the update.

o but i did score an A on my biochem practical. i would have tried to kill myself if i screwed that up b/c it's my life's priority.

fact is you destroyed me for a good six months.

i am definitly jaded by the internet.. but then again...

im glad i'm not you.

no you didn't take the pic. you know very well that i hit the wrong command in an IM. you were taunting me for months b4 that pic was finally posted on NCC. .u knew i was under stress bc of my biochem practical and i begged you not to fuck around with the pic. you simple want to abuse me bc i am a stranger and i guess it has been out of my hands. i do not appreciate being IMed a year later with a link to the pic which is somehow hosted on myspace.

i can understand how internet jokes work and whatnot and the reason why you were banned is bc my friend runs that site and yes they do wish not to be a part of internet games on this level. thanQ for teaching me a lesson...

idon't understand where you get attention whore from. and somehow i have dieases? i dunno in the years ive seen you online you gave off the impression of being intelligent and abusive but this moody turn you made on me did hurt me.

i guess your goal was to make me upset and you did. yes you did humiliate me and the pic has gotten pretty far.. it even reached my family and job. i got fired. my family is rather disturbed and whatnot. my dad didn't speak to me until after the new year.

o but i did score an A on my biochem practical. i would have tried to kill myself if i screwed that up b/c it's my life's priority.

im glad i'm not you.

Wow. Way to go Fredrick. :(

who is this guy - and why does he know my name?

and why are you so concerned with Woo;s tits that you have to make a fuckign thread abotu it prancing your tiny little ballsac around about how proud you are that her and I are mad at you.

thats some life to be proud of kiddo. Why dun ya go pick up a penis pump and work out yoru small slice of manhood - maybe you will feel a LITTLE better about yourself....or at least good enough that you can stop postin pictures of girls tits trying to embarass them.

ur embarassing.

i hope you fall in a puddle of burning gynorehha you fucking papsmear.

6.gif

im glad i'm not you.

untitled-2.jpg

next time just kill yourself...

and someone send me the pic in question...thanx...

Why would you bump up this old thread and bring more attention to yourself? It was 6 months ago...you REALLY are not that bright are you Woo?

and Amber are you hot? got any nude pics of you floating around the internet you feel like sharing?

yes im hot.

and im married so id rather not share my nudies with you. they are for one man only.

and she bumped up the old thread bc sometimes you have to wait until you are rational to discuss someone elses stupid fucking behavior.