Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zorros

Hello,

Does anyone know if Zorros are laced? I took some with my friends at Exit on Friday and I was so hallucinating. I saw words on the walls and at one point the words were trying to tell me something. I also saw flashes of things that werent there like when I was dancing later at Vinyl I saw couches and chairs around me where there were none. Can DXM make you hallucinate? Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks babes,

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

From what I've heard about the zorros . . . it really sounds a lot like the PL's (Pure Love). And they were laced with acid. Were you very speedy and/or aggressive at any point?

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Yeah I was speedy at one point..I felt like I had to keep moving when I was at Exit....I felt very restless which is strange because usually Im dopey as hell....later on I became dopey. I wasnt aggresive though. You think it was laced with Acid? Someone told me it was probably laced with dust but I think it may be what Kitty19 said. I dunno I went to dancesafe and I couldnt find anything on it.

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

If it's what I think it is then it might have been laced with acid.

Was it good at all?? Or was the whole experience not worth it?

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

if you go to dancesafe, check out their pill testing results.

at pillreports.com they also test the pill.

i highly doubt it was laced with acid. speediness, visuals, nausea, and overall "weirdness" is most definitely MDA.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Yeah I think it was MDA too. I was reading up on it. I liked the whole experience it was weird but good. All though I flipped out a few times seeing things that werent there. Thanks for the help guys.

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

Originally posted by Calyandra:

I took some with my friends ... and I was so hallucinating. I saw words on the walls and at one point the words were trying to tell me something. I also saw flashes of things that werent there ...

Sounds like fun ... what u had sounds like it was cut was mesc ... i had some sunshines awhile back that were difintely cut w/ mesc ... and i was seeing all kinds of crazy shit ... thats my favorite kind of E ..the trippy stuff ...

YOU ARE ALL CRAZY

i have the zorros 2 weeks in a row

and it is just an avg pill... no acid..

and it is def not that speedy @ all.. i thought they were kinda weak i was upset that the kid had the same ones this week...

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

Originally posted by Calyandra:

Hello,

Does anyone know if Zorros are laced? I took some with my friends at Exit on Friday and I was so hallucinating. I saw words on the walls and at one point the words were trying to tell me something

Did you smoke up at all??? I know many people who , when they blaze up, get hallucinatory. Seeing shit on the walls, no faces on people, etc....

Guest chinagirl

This is the 2nd weekend that i have had them two. The first week i had them I took the whole pill and i was feeling really good, no problems at all. This past thursday was my boyfriends b-day so we went to vinyl fri night for the first time. We had the same pills and everything was good. Until we got home. I had four or five conversations with myself while my boyfriend was sitting there with me, he's like who are you talking to. The walls were breathing and at one point there were crayon drawings on the ceiling. This past friday i had taken 3 instead of just one like I had last weekend. I think these pills were just meant to take on and enjoy it. Its monday and i am still stupid.

I took them twice and they are speedy and I was seeing thing 2. This past Sat. I took half and it hit me really hard. It was a great trip. The only thing that i don't like about them is I have such hard time going to sleep after.

i took the same ones on sat with Calyandra and they had me hullicinating too.usually it takes like 3 to do the trick but not with these. my friend was the one selling. i saw him again on sat at sf and they had me hull again. they were def the best i had.

Oasis i think you were sold shit....most of the people I've talked to said they hallucinated and I know I saw some weird shit....it was good though...

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

ive had zorros this week and last at exit.. the first was,,, amazing.. and this week took me two hours to hit.. i drank a beer. and it jus hit me,,, i was flying... pretty good pill.. i wasnt seeing shit ,, my friend was but he's a paranoid idiot from texas..his opinion doesnt count. lol