Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everywhere suck?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to find a new place to go slumming. How about the SoHo House?

Wasn't in the cards for last night, went to Cirpianis, then marquee and was supposed to go meet some friend after at Bungalow and then I guess they went to Scores after, but I got too drunk too early and was home by 2 or 230 I think.

No i'm a rich young 20 something picking up chicks

I do GuestHouse on Thursdays, Stereo (the original 1) on Fridays, and B.E.D on Saturdays. My VIP crowd is always the wildest each of those nights plus every night i have a different crowd of people with me in VIP... come on down and party it up with me and when u get tired of that then u can go back to looking for new adventures.

I do GuestHouse on Thursdays, Stereo (the original 1) on Fridays, and B.E.D on Saturdays. My VIP crowd is always the wildest each of those nights plus every night i have a different crowd of people with me in VIP... come on down and party it up with me and when u get tired of that then u can go back to looking for new adventures.

I hate stereo (if you mean the one on 29th), I hate B.E.D and I think I hate guesthouse, but I can't be sure if I remember it.

man u just aint got no friends ..dont try to paint it like you prefer being a loser

Yeah I have no friends, thats why I have like 19, 000 posts on clubplanet.com all trying to make blokes 8 years my junior feel small. Say it to my face.

Wasn't in the cards for last night, went to Cirpianis, then marquee and was supposed to go meet some friend after at Bungalow and then I guess they went to Scores after, but I got too drunk too early and was home by 2 or 230 I think.

u r so cool :drool:

Yeah I have no friends, thats why I have like 19, 000 posts on clubplanet.com all trying to make blokes 8 years my junior feel small. Say it to my face.

:laugh: :laugh: ...im an internet loser according to you..but you're challenging me to a fight over the internet? :aright: nice one spanky....

:laugh: :laugh: ...im an internet loser according to you..but you're challenging me to a fight over the internet? :aright: nice one spanky....

I'm not challenging you to a fight mate, i'm saying that you should try giving people shit in person. You're an idiot.

Excuse me for lack of emoticons.

my body of work speaks for itself

i know exactly what you mean.

i do GuestHouse on Thursdays, Stereo (the original 1) on Fridays, and B.E.D on Saturdays. My VIP crowd is always the wildest each of those nights plus every night i have a different crowd of people with me in VIP... come on down and party it up with me and when u get tired of that then u can go back to looking for new

Actually the ORIGINAL stereo is on montreal Created by Angel Moraes you know the guy who made the place on 33rd st a few months back.

Well that explains it then, you keep goin to places that have no substance at all.