Clubplanet Nightlife Community

movies...

misk

Re: The Prestige... Really good film. It had one of the best surprise endings in years, I think. I saw it coming though; I think most people did, when he saw the duplicated cats and hats outside the laboratory. However I had suspected a body double as soon as Angier met the actor-double in the bar (I figured that it was the actor who drowned at the beginning) But the way it panned out in the end still blew me away with how it really happened.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Prestige... Really good film. It had one of the best surprise endings in years, I think. I saw it coming though; I think most people did, when he saw the duplicated cats and hats outside the laboratory. However I had suspected a body double as soon as Angier met the actor-double in the bar (I figured that it was the actor who drowned at the beginning) But the way it panned out in the end still blew me away with how it really happened.

I had the body double predicted too.....I just didnt expect the movie to take a twist into the superficial with Tesla knowing that all his experiments just twisted electric waves. It was almost a feeling of 'awwww...are they really trying to pull off the whole duplication thing?' still a good movie though

just saw blood diamond and cocaine cowboys. cocaine cowboys was awesome of course and blood diamond was a real good movie too. makes you open your eyes to what has to happen to get that engagement ring for that girlfriend of yours that wants nothing more then to show it off to her friends

just saw blood diamond and cocaine cowboys. cocaine cowboys was awesome of course and blood diamond was a real good movie too. makes you open your eyes to what has to happen to get that engagement ring for that girlfriend of yours that wants nothing more then to show it off to her friends

i think i get blood diamond this week.. looking forward to seeing it!

....blood diamond is so good....i enjoyed it just as much the second time..

..i think me and my dad are gonna go see pathfinder this weekend..just cause its supposed to be pretty violent ..

man blood diamond was too violent i couldnt even watch the whole thing.

man blood diamond was too violent i couldnt even watch the whole thing.

..it wasnt really that violent....i mean after the beginning when they do "SHORT SLEEVE? LONG SLEEVE?" ....i didnt think it was overly violent at all........that being said im pretty desensitized.......i have a friend who sounds like u ...not so much the actual viewing of movie violence...but the fact that it will stay with her ya know?...

..it wasnt really that violent....i mean after the beginning when they do "SHORT SLEEVE? LONG SLEEVE?" ....i didnt think it was overly violent at all........that being said im pretty desensitized.......i have a friend who sounds like u ...not so much the actual viewing of movie violence...but the fact that it will stay with her ya know?...

yeah it does stay with me....i mean after the part when the little kid got his hands cut off, i had to walk away....seeing women and children shot running away.....just can't bear to watch it. i know it is reality but i just prefer not to watch that. its so sad and i wish there was something more we can do to help.

yeah it does stay with me....i mean after the part when the little kid got his hands cut off, i had to walk away....seeing women and children shot running away.....just can't bear to watch it. i know it is reality but i just prefer not to watch that. its so sad and i wish there was something more we can do to help.

those kids are way better off there tho right