Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VICTOR ROLE CALL...Whats up with this new Studio M?

in case you needed another reason not to go to crobar/ studio/ mezmor whatever lol

i was browsing on myspace the other day and came across a flyer for this saturday that claimed "providence saturday's are moving to studio mezmor"

if any of you were unlucky enough to find yourself at providence (57th & 8th i think?- i had to work there once) on a saturday ....this is a scary thought.

at one point i was in the bathroom and some b&t trash girl was complaining to her friend about her cousin who was "a real italian , from ITALY...ya know? he speaks it and everything....he's so weird"

definatly, I wanna check out this whole new club make over to see what they did and if they improved the sound system there. Plus, Calderone's afterhours are always a blast, he holds it down. I only hope that in the future he plays a set with Danny Tenaglia, like he plays with chus & ceballos, santana, vibe, etc.

in case you needed another reason not to go to crobar/ studio/ mezmor whatever lol

i was browsing on myspace the other day and came across a flyer for this saturday that claimed "providence saturday's are moving to studio mezmor"

if any of you were unlucky enough to find yourself at providence (57th & 8th i think?- i had to work there once) on a saturday ....this is a scary thought.

at one point i was in the bathroom and some b&t trash girl was complaining to her friend about her cousin who was "a real italian , from ITALY...ya know? he speaks it and everything....he's so weird"

thats my friends party :laugh: and yes..his whole crowd will be moving there..fun stuff

Saw the renovations yesterday...the place looks great! It's totally redone upstairs, with a lot more room and all new furniture. Know how great the party gets upstairs during Victor, show this should be cool. Plus they were putting in new video and a couple of giant new Bass Bins.

Should be a fun night!

I went to the club i was online like 3;15 i did not get into the club till after 4am.I was on the guest list.Its true the people who threw Providence party sat night they took over the hip hop room at studio. The promotion team from LI. I met some Li people there that i knew and some of them knew the promotion team. Calderone was off the hook stayed till the end 12 noon. Lots of hot women. After 5am the hip hop room was dead. Crookyln Clan Dj Ziz was there. He spun alot of new hip hop and old school at the end with house music. The hip hop room did not change much just padded bench seats.