Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobies!!

I am always jealous of girls with fake boobs. They don't have to wear bras and when they do, its like an explosion of breast in your face. In order for me to look like that, I need 2 bras and some heavy duty tape. Sexy, right?

Now heres the question. Do you prefer real boobs or fake boobs? Or are any boobs good for you?

Talk about it here. Your answers determine whether or not I will speed dial that doctor.....

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...why do u care what other people think...if u feel the need to tape your bags and wear two bras u obviously are not happy with your body .....frankly i think that type of look should be reserved for pole dancing but whatever gets u hard.

...boobies are boobies...theyre great in all sizes...it really is about how the woman owns them...i've had both and enjoyed both...if you cant accept what you have then upsize but try dealing with them first...i mean nothing is sexier than a confident woman in any size, shape or form...

I am more of an ass man myself...I prefer real boobs but fake boobs if they feel real are fun to play with....i agree with the bull though, if you have a pretty face it doesn't matter either way.

+1...def an ass man more than a boob man...but a great rack is always a plus :)

+1...def an ass man more than a boob man...but a great rack is always a plus :)

+2

like I always say though, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about fake tits. They are great to look at. Maybe not for the feel though....kinda gets annoying when your grabbing on a tit and you have to work around the two saucer-like pellets under the nipples

so not only are you flat chested with a shitty body, all of your friends are ugly too

cool...when can we hang out?

Haha. That's cute. I would be offended if it were true. I guess I should make my picture bigger. =0

...boobies are boobies...theyre great in all sizes...it really is about how the woman owns them...i've had both and enjoyed both...if you cant accept what you have then upsize but try dealing with them first...i mean nothing is sexier than a confident woman in any size, shape or form...

very well put hun:clap2: