Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Food, Restaurants, and Drinks thread

cookie6

..thank god the pieces were too big anyway...i always had them split ..and even a half was a lot........i have only had like 2 things there spinach and artichoke dip and chicken picata..which last time tasted dif and got me mad lol......i've eaten there by 5 times ever...but ill order a cheesecake for parties and such

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's this restaurant in Queens I go to all the time called London Lenny's...one of the best fish restaurants in the city. I love sitting at the bar with a nice dirty martini eating raw clams and oysters...throw some hot sauce and horse radish on them... :drool:

london lennys an alltime fave

woodhaven blvd sssup

Two boots is the best pizza in the city hands down.....new york pizza sucks anyway

2 boots is pretty good

got a lil full of themselves opening up spots in grand central and bk

yeh who would ever relate New york with good pizza ...

chicago has the best pizza hands down.

NYC is cheap shit unless you go to one of the old-school sit down places, and they are only good for thincrust

other than that all those stupid corner pizza places suck, cheap ingredients and overpriced.

u cant argue over the best pizzeria..theres really no way of determining it..usually its your local pizza joint which u consider the best because you were raised on it.

this fucktard kid from PA i work with ..told me that the best pizza is from some place we ate together in PA..it tasted like a bad dominos pizza..he hates the small pizzeria type pizza in NY..

...the place next to my salon has ridiculous specialty pizzas......ziti slice is like a baked ziti meal.....potato and egg...salad slice...shrimp..chicken and eggplant parm pizzas..calamari...garbage pizza...spinach and broc ones are like calzones....i could go on and on lol.......tomato and basil one is really good too and i dont even like tomato.