Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wondering..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks grammar police! I never called you stupid btw.. i just find it amusing how you can bash fat people in one thread (hey maybe i'm one of those obese motherfuckers taking up two seats on your little train??) - or post a thread about getting fake tits - but then when people make comments to you, you get your panties in a bunch...

and now you think people are stalking you? Are you kidding me? helloooo cupcake... you're the laughing stock of CP.. we're only doing this because its fun.. we find entertainment in it.. and now that your back for more.. yeah for us.. lol But just like everything else around here - we'll get tired of the same joke.. so don't flatter yourself too much....

perhaps you shouldn't have came in here all high and mighty on your admin title... i told you when you first started to get rattled that its just words.. not to take anything on here serious..... but you let it get to you..

if you can't stand the heat honey - get outta the kitchen!

appl.gifappl.gif

appl.gif

That pic of me im actually taking a shit on ur dead grandmas face.

I actually think you look cute in the pic :heart:

dont listen to these internet tough guys. I dont see any of them putting their pictures up. If dianak is not your girlfriend would you mind if we get to know each other a little better. Your tough guy attitude is actually a pretty nice turn on for me ;)

I actually think you look cute in the pic :heart:

dont listen to these internet tough guys. I dont see any of them putting their pictures up. If dianak is not your girlfriend would you mind if we get to know each other a little better. Your tough guy attitude is actually a pretty nice turn on for me ;)

Really.....go on.

If I may make a suggestion: One at a time! The gangbang thing is a hopeless situation and noobs (who aren't abnormally obstinate) will just leave.

Noobs, pick one (or a couple if you're that good), wail on him/her till he/she wears out. Ignore the rest. Never get sanctimonious.

OK, GO!

If I may make a suggestion: One at a time! The gangbang thing is a hopeless situation and noobs (who aren't abnormally obstinate) will just leave.

Noobs, pick one (or a couple if you're that good), wail on him/her till he/she wears out. Ignore the rest. Never get sanctimonious.

OK, GO!

your still here???

I hope her bf doesn't mind that I am going to rub one out to that picture tonight

wonder how many "night sticks" she can handle at once...she doesn't even have to answer my question about anal sex anymore...clearly she enjoys taking it up the poopa like a good girl

I hope her bf doesn't mind that I am going to rub one out to that picture tonight

wonder how many "night sticks" she can handle at once...she doesn't even have to answer my question about anal sex anymore...clearly she enjoys taking it up the poopa like a good girl

lol...i think a few people on here are going to do that tonight...and im sure slick is now saving it to his hardrive for later use...

No he will be busy actually doing her....as u enjoy aloe vera and a box of tissues in ur parents basement.