Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wondering..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is dianak fucking Dave? hes never been this overprotective about someone before..

nevermind the fact she appears to be too dumb to hold a job where you actually have to think..

thoughts?

No, she's legit - I found her on facebook.

just curious as to why you get this impression of her?

just read her posts..she doesnt convey any intelligence in her posts.. either that or she seems like the type that likes to open her mouth first before thinking about what to say.

lets get back to the real point of this thread..

do you think Dave is hitting that on the side?

i'd say it's a strong possibility and i would give him props if he were...being that she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, she seems like she would be a good side bitch. someone you could just take advantage of and abuse sexually. do things to her you wouldn't normally do with say your girlfriend out of respect.

i'd say it's a strong possibility and i would give him props if he were...being that she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, she seems like she would be a good side bitch. someone you could just take advantage of and abuse sexually. do things to her you wouldn't normally do with say your girlfriend out of respect.

How cute . . . Dayzen registered to protect his girl from you. Read the comment:

http://www.clubplanet.com/dianak33

Wow. You guys are a bunch of losers. I haven't posted and/or deleted anything in two days. Why are you searching me on Facebook? Why are you going to my profile? Next thing I know you'll be showing up at my apartment. I won't lie - all of this attention is fucking awesome but also a bit too creepy for my taste.