Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wondering..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is dianak fucking Dave? hes never been this overprotective about someone before..

nevermind the fact she appears to be too dumb to hold a job where you actually have to think..i wonder how she landed that job at track entertainment..

thoughts?

we're a bunch of losers? :laugh: Your the one telling on people over comments on a messageboard.. :laugh:

First of all, it's "you're" but I gather I'm too stupid so maybe thats wrong. And if you recall, I had no problem with Misk insulting me or anyone else for that matter when it came to my posts but sorry, its annoying when I start a thread and people just insult me for the hell of it. But whatever. I stopped posting. So why are people STILL writing about this? Dave said nothing will be deleted anymore. Get over it. Seriously.

I stopped posting. So why are people STILL writing about this? Dave said nothing will be deleted anymore. Get over it. Seriously.

Cause we are losers with nothing better to do...so we will beat this topic like a dead horse and try and squeeze every ounce of entertainment out of it for as long as we possibly can

First of all, it's "you're" but I gather I'm too stupid so maybe thats wrong. And if you recall, I had no problem with Misk insulting me or anyone else for that matter when it came to my posts but sorry, its annoying when I start a thread and people just insult me for the hell of it. But whatever. I stopped posting. So why are people STILL writing about this? Dave said nothing will be deleted anymore. Get over it. Seriously.

you stopped posting??? 2 days and that is considered you stopped? and now your back...hmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe you should go back under dayzen's sac...seems to be where you dont cause problems...

i just might have to see if ghhhhost wants to be co-mod of intro forum with welcoming posts like that.... :D

:laugh:

u like that? im gona work on cleaning up my act..i figure DaVe is gona be a regular on Bump now so being that we're old friends I dont wana make him look bad

You make it seem like its a private site and had to hack codes to find you

Im sorry once you post things on whatever site you are on you cant make it seem like its harassment

i.e.

yeah Im a memember of sucksdickforcoke.com

than say

wow you guys are lame looking for me on sucksdickforcoke.com

Well thanks grammar police! I never called you stupid btw.. i just find it amusing how you can bash fat people in one thread (hey maybe i'm one of those obese motherfuckers taking up two seats on your little train??) - or post a thread about getting fake tits - but then when people make comments to you, you get your panties in a bunch...

and now you think people are stalking you? Are you kidding me? helloooo cupcake... you're the laughing stock of CP.. we're only doing this because its fun.. we find entertainment in it.. and now that your back for more.. yeah for us.. lol But just like everything else around here - we'll get tired of the same joke.. so don't flatter yourself too much....

perhaps you shouldn't have came in here all high and mighty on your admin title... i told you when you first started to get rattled that its just words.. not to take anything on here serious..... but you let it get to you..

if you can't stand the heat honey - get outta the kitchen!

You make it seem like its a private site and had to hack codes to find you

Im sorry once you post things on whatever site you are on you cant make it seem like its harassment

i.e.

yeah Im a memember of sucksdickforcoke.com

than say

wow you guys are lame looking for me on sucksdickforcoke.com

:funny::laugh:

how come ur friend wont answer me?