Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

yeah seriously that would suck ...i would feel bad for someone in that predicament...

im glad i went to a 4 yr school and completed my major at an accredited institution under the tutelage of some of America's top accountants...we're both lucky Jon...me with my accounting degree..and u with ur Engineering degree which u use to sell timeshares

it takes four years and a degree at an institution under the tutelage of some of America's top accountants to learn to claim everyday personal expenses as business and corporate write-offs? how about plugging numbers in to a pre-formulated spreadsheet, does that require the same ordeal?

you're right, we are lucky we got our degrees

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude..ive read you bitch about your job many times..

cuny queens college.. i got a full scholarship there :laugh:

Not trying to play devil's advocate, but Lazard Freres has the highest paying analyst program, and last year Queens College was the only NYC college they recruited from - not even Stern or Columbia. While that may partly have to do with the fact that a few of their managing directors attended Queens, it still serves as a testament of the school's success.

thank god i dont do taxes...whew! cause that sounds like the person u know is a tax accountant..that stuff is boring

and thank god I lend money to the brokers selling mortgages and have never in my life had a thing to do with timeshares.....because that would be a waste of a career now wouldnt it?

dude..ive read you bitch about your job many times..

cuny queens college.. i got a full scholarship there :laugh:

ofcourse i bitch..noone says accounting is wildlife refuge work or SWAT team training school ..it is what it is..but i dont do taxes and i dont plug in #'s in

congrats on the scholarship offer from QC...if you took it maybe you would know what rounding is..or what an excel work sheet looks like...but ur in an MBA program..and u still cant read financials? drop out now

and thank god I lend money to the brokers selling mortgages and have never in my life had a thing to do with timeshares.....because that would be a waste of a career now wouldnt it?

hows that comission lookin since all the subprime lender loans tanked in the past 6 to 12 months? time for career change #193939202?

go sell some broadband door to door biaaaatch

in all seriousness this is pretty lame...not taking anyone's side here but maybe Jon and Ante are doing extremely well at whatever jobs they have right now or maybe not. I highly doubt that either of them are making hundreds of thousands of dollars so I dont get how being an accountant is a bad thing or for that matter a "secretary" who works out in CT. seems like everyone is doing well for themselves so what's the big deal?

I'm curious to know if Ante has moved on from his old job from 2 years ago and found something much better??? If so congrats although I figured he was more focused on school right now but who knows. Good luck on your LSATs also. I'm sure law school is going to be pretty expensive so I hope your parents don't mind you staying at home a few more years. And hopefully your company starts giving out nice bonuses this way you can continue to save up for that nice colonial you want also. Best of luck!

THROW SOME D's ON THAT BITCH!!!

ofcourse i bitch..noone says accounting is wildlife refuge work or SWAT team training school ..it is what it is..but i dont do taxes and i dont plug in #'s in

congrats on the scholarship offer from QC...if you took it maybe you would know what rounding is..or what an excel work sheet looks like...but ur in an MBA program..and u still cant read financials? drop out now

new day.. same tired response..

come on serge, you should be better than that!

baseball payrolls are never rounded.

in all seriousness this is pretty lame...not taking anyone's side here

:laugh:

so i guess you guys figured that if you doubled your efforts and formed a tagteam, youd get sonned less.

btw, hows the new apt in your mothers house doing? did you move in yet?

in all seriousness this is pretty lame...not taking anyone's side here but maybe Jon and Ante are doing extremely well at whatever jobs they have right now or maybe not. I highly doubt that either of them are making hundreds of thousands of dollars so I dont get how being an accountant is a bad thing or for that matter a "secretary" who works out in CT. seems like everyone is doing well for themselves so what's the big deal?

I'm curious to know if Ante has moved on from his old job from 2 years ago and found something much better??? If so congrats although I figured he was more focused on school right now but who knows. Good luck on your LSATs also. I'm sure law school is going to be pretty expensive so I hope your parents don't mind you staying at home a few more years. And hopefully your company starts giving out nice bonuses this way you can continue to save up for that nice colonial you want also. Best of luck!

THROW SOME D's ON THAT BITCH!!!

Did you get my text last night ;):D Just had to rub it in since the marlins suck so bad.... lol

:laugh:

so i guess you guys figured that if you doubled your efforts and formed a tagteam, youd get sonned less.

btw, hows the new apt in your mothers house doing? did you move in yet?

yes that is what we figured. chatroom is on fire already. we are plotting on "getting" you so bad

apartment is coming along nicely. 2 bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen for $500/month. i dont get why you would bring that up when you live at home yourself but do you son. have i ever dogged you for that? if i did that would be pretty hypocritical, no? i'm just saying law school is very expensive so that on top of saving for a house, it may be a while before you can move out. nothing wrong with that though :)

yes that is what we figured. chatroom is on fire already. we are plotting on "getting" you so bad

apartment is coming along nicely. 2 bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen for $500/month. i dont get why you would bring that up when you live at home yourself but do you son. have i ever dogged you for that? if i did that would be pretty hypocritical, no? i'm just saying law school is very expensive so that on top of saving for a house, it may be a while before you can move out. nothing wrong with that though :)

i brought it up cause i wanted to know how it was going.. why are you so defensive?

and since your tag team partner is king hypocrite himself, i wouldnt be surprised if some of it rubbed off on you.

law shool is expensive.. if i go, ill move out as soon as its done

;) im the hypocrite

obviously.

so back to the topic.. don't you think 75 million is a big gap in 2 payrolls? the yankees are currently one of the worst teams in baseball..

with 75 million more in talent, they should be performing at least on par with the mets..

dont u think its a bit premature do discuss this 20 games into the season when the baseball season is 160 or w/e the fuck it is? this is why u should stick to help desk and never do anything that requires the slightest bit of analytical know-how

Having to pay for that wont make it more difficult to save money so you could move out? Will you be taking loans out? Hope your girlfriend isn't expecting a ring any time soon

my.. you ask a lot of questions..

if anyone's gf should worry.. it would be yours.. im sure she cant be feeling good with you asking silver if you could bone her..

joking or not.

dont u think its a bit premature do discuss this 20 games into the season when the baseball season is 160 or w/e the fuck it is? this is why u should stick to help desk and never do anything that requires the slightest bit of analytical know-how

i see ive gotten under your skin. you continue throwing out insults.. while i try to steer this into a discussion..

youre right its still very early.. but with such a high payroll, it just shows how underperforming the team is..

money doesnt buy championships.. but it also should buy a team from performing the way they are performing now.. regardless how early it is in the season

u r the biggest dork ever...its so sad that i picture u chuckling @ ur comp @ work bout how u "owned" or "got" someone..all giddy and shit..typing mad fast making spelling mistakes..then proof-reading ur shit before u hit submit...

u r the biggest dork ever...its so sad that i picture u chuckling @ ur comp @ work bout how u "owned" or "got" someone..all giddy and shit..typing mad fast making spelling mistakes..then proof-reading ur shit before u hit submit...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

now this is definitely the response of someone that is rattled.

this is boring now. back to work. and dont say i didnt try to have a decent discussion sucker.