Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your very first e thought!

The first time I ever did anything,

I kept saying "what will i feel?, I dont feel anything" then...

"HOLY SHIT" I said. Everyone laughed.

my first thought

"whoa, this girl is rubbing my hand"

Just a happy thought to brigten up everyone's day.

I don't quite remember what my very first thought was . . . but I all I remember about my first experience was, "wow, this is great!" "Wow, you're so beautiful!" "Wow, this music is so beautiful!" "Wow, that 300lb man with hair all over his body is so beautiful!" drunk.gif

BlueAngle

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Guest chinagirl

we had just got back to my bf friends house and they were like do you feel anything and i was like i don't know what i am supposed to feel. I said i do want to get out of the car now. As soon as i got out i said oh my god, the feeling just went from top to bottom. They laughed at me for about 10 min

The first time I did E, everyone kept telling me "don't worry, you will know when it kicks in", I kept complaining that I didn't feel anything and that I thought that I got a dud! Then about 20mins later, I was laughing my a** off! I was even laughing at the bouncers. After that all I kept saying was that I loved everyone and that everyone was my best friend!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

My first thought when I took it was. "Damn this shit tastes nasty!!!"

Afterwords "I love you" or "This is so beautiful, your so beautiful... blah blah blah beautiful...Love...blah blah blah" was all I kept saying

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Before i did it I thought "What will I feel and how will I know I'm high?"

It took me three times to get high, so by the third time I wasn't even nervous, I just want to be high! After about an hour it hit me and I thought " Holy Shit I'm Fucked up" and then I went crazy and danced for like 6hrs. It was something I will never forget!

my first time doign e was back in the good ol limelight days when gonzo and corbett spun on friday nights it was one of those old skool moons the huge ones well it took forever to hit me i thought i got ripped off but next thing i knew it hit me so hard i fell of the railing onto the floor all my friends were laughing at me and all that was goign through my mind was WOW!!!!!

biggrin.gif

My first time.....Well, I took it and didn't feel anything for about an hour....I was sitting there wondering when it was going to kick in. Then I started feeling really weird and I tried to walk but couldn't. After that passed I fell in love...with EVERYONE!!! wink.gif

Ahhh.....

What a Great Question! Just the thought of my first e experience forces a smile! smile.gif My first thoughts were about how much I loved life, and everyone and everything around me.

Question, does anyone know if e harms the liver? I can't drink any more cause of liver problems eek.gif (oops, I'm only 20) and I don't know if e is ok......

we were on the way to Roxy (first time going to a club for me smile.gif ) and I didn't feel anything for like 40 min so I was annoying my friends w/ the same question "so what it's gonna feel like?" and the were telling me that it's better not to know and just wait a lil. As soon as we got inside I started feeling it and for a second I didn't know where i was and who was holding my hand and then..."I love u", "U are my best friend", "This feels too good, I don't want to get use to this", "OMG, people are beautiful", "Music...I love this music". I had flushbacks for a week after that night.

My first time was incredible. When it hit I was like WOW! I couldn't believe how happy and content I was. I just wanted to try everything...hugging, kissing, eating, drinking, showering. It felt as if I had been taking all of these wonderful things for granted in the past. I had a happy glow for about a week afterwards.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

Originally posted by jenigabe:

What a Great Question! Just the thought of my first e experience forces a smile! smile.gif My first thoughts were about how much I loved life, and everyone and everything around me.

Question, does anyone know if e harms the liver? I can't drink any more cause of liver problems eek.gif (oops, I'm only 20) and I don't know if e is ok......

jenigabe, if you are having liver problems then you should definitely be careful on e. the chemical MDMA is detoxified by the liver. our livers are doing hard work trying to pump the stuff out. that is why even if you don't dance on e you are very tired the next day.

btw, i know 2/3 of MDMA is urinated out and i've heard some people drink their own piss so they don't lose the e. is that true???

if so eeewwww...

What I remember was I was askin everyone, when's it gonna hit me??? Cause I took a half of a half. Everyone was feelin it like half hr later xcept me. Then I smoked up a little, then all of a sudden it totally hit me!!! I was like, whoa!!! What a feeling biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif!!!!!!!!!

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

i dont remember what my very first thought was, but i wished i could feel like that forever, and be so happy and friendly and talkative all the time... smile.gif

then reality hits frown.gif

---------------------------

~Music makes the people come together~

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 08-15-2000).]