Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where ya from?

i thought reading the "location" under our names would be sufficient. confused.gif

anyway, <~jamaica, queenz~>

and the boyfriend is also from bayside (i guess bayside got the hotties, huh? smile.gif )

lemme guess, i bet you bayside heads hit oasis cafe, BBC, millenium, galaxy cafe too? smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 07-31-2000).]

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 07-31-2000).]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

originally: woodside, queens, ny

recently: bridgeport, ct

currently: bethelehem, pa

jaycee aka johnny "eye teeth"

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."-James Dean

"So what?...So let's DANCE"-Rodney Dangerfield in CADDYSHACK

Straight Outta Manhattan, been here for over 10 years...Before that, London, Australia & Spain...Was in Chelsea for almost 9 years and the last 2 in Battery Park City...

Live From & Direct From The 212

M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

HEY! big props to all the folk from bergen county. B.C. sucks but what are ya gonna do. shadowchaser you're like a freakin neighbor...i'm in cresskill...wooooohoooo

as i was saying bergen co. sucks. but then again so does the city when it comes to quite streets. ya know when ya wanna sleep but some asshole in a cab is laying on the horn and you hear it seven freakin floors up. mmmmm i would go broke sound proofing the joint if i moved back in the city.

Originally posted by rose1722:

Westchester~.. ScArSdAlE~ BOORINGGG~!!!!! frown.gif

Tomochan

Hey rose1722 I am going to be working in New Rochelle, is that near you? Drop me an email @ boa_boy@yahoo.com ?

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by allday420_2000:

HEY! big props to all the folk from bergen county. B.C. sucks but what are ya gonna do. shadowchaser you're like a freakin neighbor...i'm in cresskill...wooooohoooo

as i was saying bergen co. sucks. but then again so does the city when it comes to quite streets. ya know when ya wanna sleep but some asshole in a cab is laying on the horn and you hear it seven freakin floors up. mmmmm i would go broke sound proofing the joint if i moved back in the city.

I hear ya...I live in a apartment building too. I live right across a Lexus dealership which isn't annoying enough. The constant trucks delivering cars, making noise, to their speakers paging someone. Then at night it gets worse. Taxi cabs coming around 3 or 4 in the morning blasting their horns. Also around that time, the garbage trucks come to pick up the trash. I hardly sleep at night. Only perk to living in Englewood is easy access to the GWB. smile.gif

------------------

It's here today but it's gone tomorrow,

It's here today and today will never come again. - KmFdM

shadowchaser076@aol.com

haha

as i was scrolling down, i was thinking, where's everyone from the BX? but then i saw the only 2 people on the list.

me, grew up in Pelham Bay in the bronx, then moved to Westchester. I just moved to Greenwich, CT. hopefully temporarily.