Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What drugs won't you do ?

don't you guys agree that after smoking trees, it just opens doors to other drugs?

well anyway, someone said previously that "never say never". i agree.

i'm sure many of us here at one point has said, "i will NEVER PUT ANYTHING UP MY NOSE", and have bumped, snorted, done lines of ___ (drug of choice). i will be the first admit to be one of those people.

just know your limits, and live by them. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I would never do Heroin, crack or coke...GhB I agreee is a death trap...my thing is shrooms, X, Acid and good old Pot...if it has a low chance of putting me in the hospital than its a good substance... biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

i would go far from the city. i got mine from Mass. i heard of people getting it upstate. you got friends that go/gone to colleges outta NyC? see what their hook-ups are..

or you could go down south (FL, MI, etc) and pick them yourself!! whoooooooooo! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Just do Weed, Shrooms and E..anything else would be uncivilized. haha

------------------

Double-Down

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

[This message has been edited by doubledown11 (edited 07-26-2000).]

• 4 years later...

I use all the time : weed, coke, crystal meth, shrooms

I wont or dont think i will ever do: PCP, Heroin, I would never huff, or shoot.

but hey who knows I rember when I tryed pot.."I will only use pot no other drug" haha then it was meth then shrooms then coke. Coke, Shrooms and bud are the best, crystal is good but..it fuckin kills you. :bounce:

Good--pot (s natural)

Tolerable--E, G...I haven't done that shiiit for a few months though

Bad--crack, heroin, cocaine, k, meth...anything you snort or shoot

Like a few other ppl here, I'm fine with taking pills that have god knows what in them, but I draw the line at anything that goes up your nose. lol peace.

never ever meth .... nothing shot up... never oxy's.. never heron... no more Dust (that shit got played for me in the 80's) and most important as long as i live I never ever ever base again.... a promise I made to a freind who's now dead ...... all that shit is extra...

never ever meth .... nothing shot up... never oxy's.. never heron... no more Dust (that shit got played for me in the 80's) and most important as long as i live I never ever ever base again.... a promise I made to a freind who's now dead ...... all that shit is extra...

Nothing like your word to a friend who is no longer around to keep you in line. No matter where you are, they are there too.

Just say no to drugs right ? wink.gif

The funny thing is that there are some people who believe that all drugs are bad and others who draw the line at some drugs. Personally I've done Weed, Hash, Acid (only once) and X but I would never do Herion, Cocaine or any other chemical drugs like Speed or GHB.

I was just wondering where u would draw the line ?

I am in the same boat as you (xcept ive also done morning glory seeds,opium, and (shrooms on numerous occassions) and LOVED shrooms).

Would never try coke, heroin, angel dust nor crystal meth :yuck: