Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest Cosmigonon

the ref destroyed the game, both for holland and portugal.

Seb Blatter said after the game that the ref deserved a yellow card (i couldnt have put it better myself)

they only played about 20 mins in the 2nd half, the rest of the time the portuguese players were rolling around on the pitch like a bunch of pussies...

But thats what football is about, the best team doesnt always win. Holland had plenty of chances to score, dominated the 2nd half but were unlucky.

Losing is horrible, but as a dutchie i can say that we gave it all we had.. with lots of heart and lots of pride. We have a young side and we will be back in 2 years for the euros with almost the same team. (cant say the same for portugal).....

lastly, scolari is a prick... during the 1st half he went to maro van basten and shouted at him and told him to fuck off.. like van basten had anything to do with boularouz's challenge on c.ronaldo......

go england fuck portugal!

You speak as if the dutch were innocent victims. dude, just face it, BOTH teams got out of hand , he should have expelled the guy (don't know his name), who pushed Simao, the one that threw on the groundDeco when he got red carded, and also figo for hittine a dutch in his face with the head. the last one you can't blame the referee sinc ethis happened to his back, but the other two the referee saw then and didn't do shit, so you should be thankful that Holland you didn't end up with 7 players...

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ar

like i said the ref destroyed the game for both teams...

i never said holland got robbed or that we were the "victims" of a poor ref...

im just stating that holland was the better side. 2 years ago Holland lost to portugal in the semis of the euros.. we got thrashed in that game... but today was a different story.

the ref was a complete idiot, he shouldnt have sent off deco and he shouldnt have sent off giovanni van bronckhorst or boularouz.......

at the end refs are normal people and normal people make mistakes. but this guy was a complete idiot..

congrats to portugal for winning a game like that, football but also theater will make u world champs... and today portugal wasnt better but smarter...

its a heartbreaking lose for holland.. one that reminds me of the euros of 2000 against italy and the WC 1998 against brazil.

dont worry we will be back in 2008 in switzerland and austria with the same team; older and more experienced.

Guest Major

Extremely poor refereeing!! Terrible play by both teams. Figo should have got sent off for the headbutt.

Both teams played dirty but the game was quite entertaining.

Holland were the better team!

Hopefully we'll have a cleaner match without Deco and perhaps Figo.

Extremely poor refereeing!! Terrible play by both teams. Figo should have got sent off for the headbutt.

He got a yellow for that.wtf? Its a red or nothing either way now thats Portugal facing England im glad he didn't get sent off since I will be rooting for Portugal to send England home packing. ;D

Guest Major

He got a yellow for that.wtf? Its a red or nothing either way now thats Portugal facing England im glad he didn't get sent off since I will be rooting for Portugal to send England home packing. ;D

Headbutting is deliberate and flagrant should have got a red. Don't u think?

Of course it should have been a red, that would probably have changed the outcome of the game since Portugal was already a man down.Then it would really have been a one side game.But after its all said and done Portugal held their ground and deserved to go through.

Guest Major

Of course it should have been a red

So you agree it was a violent conduct and not a cautionable offence :)

What really matters is the result at the end of the game... which was Potugal 1 Holland 0 there is nothing to do about it now.

Guest sross

The ref was looking the other way when Figo headbutted so I assume Figo got booked for something else (probably desent). That might mean he can be punished by the FIFA panel.

Guest mursa

the ref destroyed the game, both for holland and portugal.

Seb Blatter said after the game that the ref deserved a yellow card (i couldnt have put it better myself)

they only played about 20 mins in the 2nd half, the rest of the time the portuguese players were rolling around on the pitch like a bunch of pussies...

But thats what football is about, the best team doesnt always win. Holland had plenty of chances to score, dominated the 2nd half but were unlucky.

Losing is horrible, but as a dutchie i can say that we gave it all we had.. with lots of heart and lots of pride. We have a young side and we will be back in 2 years for the euros with almost the same team. (cant say the same for portugal).....

lastly, scolari is a prick... during the 1st half he went to maro van basten and shouted at him and told him to fuck off.. like van basten had anything to do with boularouz's challenge on c.ronaldo......

go england fuck portugal!

fUCK holland !!!!!!!!!!!! ......i still love gouda cheese though , i aint gonna lie

pri.jpg

Guest LeVeL

56165_37129_1.jpg

I have to agree that the Russian Ref for yesterdays match between Holland and Portugal must be the worst referee in the world cup and shouldn't be allowed to ref anymore because he might ruin the outcome of a future game. The guy has difficulties determining the difference between a foul and a intentional foul which deserves a yellow card. He was giving yellow cards in yesterdays game for regular fouls, I have seen a couple of games already where he has been the ref an he tends to be too involved in the game instead of letting the players be the difference makers. He ruined the flow of the game with all those fouls and made the game look like a slideshow.

FIFA really has to start making changes in the way they choose their referees for the World Cup.

Guest ddg

that game was outta hand...most exciting game for sure for me...i was hoping that the dutch would score so then there would have been overtime...which would have meant more cards..lol...ref was outta control..dutch should have had a penalty kick in the second half i think, it might have been robben in the box and the defender almost dropkicked him in the face..bad call..but there were plenty on both sides...

england still looks like crap (sorry major), but i think they will beat the pork chops..

lastly, i wont talk about the Argentina game, we all know how i feel about it...lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest LeVeL

England to me is the most underachieving Team in the Elite 8, they have huge offensive struggles. As far as the Ecuador game yesterday, I really think Ecuador ruined a lot of their chances to score, they had a lot of looks at the goal but would hesitate in attacking the goal which resulted in Englands defense capatalizing in thier hesitation.

In my mind Ecuador outplayed England. But hey what counts in soccer are the goals.

Guest ddg

what a travesty!!!! Italy defeated Australia with an inexistent penalty!!! >:(

what a fucking joke of a call....uggh...was pulling for the upset..

Guest djcarlosf

bullshit call, completely bullshit...

australia were outplaying them, but hey, italians and argentines are famous for exaggerating and faking fouls. friends keep telling me that it was justice for 2002, so whatever...

they should have gone to pks....

Guest sross

Most of the 'bad' refereeing decisions are simply the referees following the rules and guidelines laid down by FIFA. Of course refs make mistakes (players do to, I've noticed :o ) but it is unfair to blame them for the rules that FIFA make.

Since USA lost....

Where is the Nightlife in this thread?...Pod I respectfully request this to be moved to Junkie Chat or at least open up a Soccer Forum...

Yours Truly,

Losing Soccer Fan ;D

Guest mursa

..dutch should have had a penalty kick in the second half i think, it might have been robben in the box and the defender almost dropkicked him in the face..bad call..but there were plenty on both sides...

england still looks like crap (sorry major), but i think they will beat the pork chops..

Just so you know.............. That Robben play was offside !...and a offside was marked before the dropkick ..

As for your argentina .........you guys are out against the "krauts".........

Porkchops 3 England 1

chupa no dedo , caralho ! 8)

Most of the 'bad' refereeing decisions are simply the referees following the rules and guidelines laid down by FIFA. Of course refs make mistakes (players do to, I've noticed :o ) but it is unfair to blame them for the rules that FIFA make.

Yes, FIFA made one rule "Germany-Brazil in finals" or maybe some other 2 countries and ref's are following the rule. LOL

Guest Major

World Cup corruption at its finest!!!

That was the most blatant dive i have seen in a long time and the ref blows the whistle. The Italians have been diving for years just like the Argies, that's their key to success.

Australia played much better than Italy. It's unfair they should go out like this.

Hard Luck Australia!!

Italians are CHEATERS!!