Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

After all the game ive seen I change my decision spain or Czech republic are my favorites

Not that they'remy favorites or anything, but so far those are the only 2 teams that have proven being far superior than the others so far.

The usual suspects (Brasil, Germany, Italia, England, France, etc.) have not lived up to teh expectations (yet...)

Argentina in a few hours 8) hopefully we can win this game and have one foot in the next round.Won't be easy since Seriba is in a need win situation.And it won't be easy for the Netherlands either since Ivory Coast is in the same situation as the Serbs.

As for teams living up to their expectations or some looking stronger than others,I must say there was alot of games in where the weaker team went into the match to speculate and see what kind of good result they can get out of it,meanning a draw would've been good enough for them.That goes for teams like Trinidad,Paraguay,Japan,Iran and so on...

Even though England for example haven't played to their potential they go for the win,Same as Sweden and there was justice even if it meant to suffer till the very last minute.

Guest Cosmigonon

Even though England for example haven't played to their potential they go for the win,Same as Sweden and there was justice even if it meant to suffer till the very last minute.

Well, England and Sweden DID play at their best, and used all of their arsenal and power, and barely won. That's what I mean...

p.s. Same goes for Germany.

Well, England and Sweden DID play at their best, and used all of their arsenal and power, and barely won. That's what I mean...

p.s. Same goes for Germany.

Well it isn't easy when a whole team is defending with all their players on their half of the field.Trust me I wish T&B would atleast gotten a draw out of England,but unfortunally justice was made and they won.Thats the difference between powerhouses and small teams.Shit I hope Argentina improves their game since I really was not pleased with their play vs Ivory Coast,well atleast in the 2nd half.

Guest musicalmissionary

Not that they didn't deserve the win or even the slaughter, but it was so frustrating to see every fucking call go their way including plenty they didn't deserve. There was even a moment when the ref blew the whistle and indicated ARG ball on a simple throw-in a full second or two before the ball even rolled out. The Serb player turned and looked at him like WTF!! Just sucks to see a great team get unnecessary favoritism.

Regardless... they look damn good.

Not that they didn't deserve the win or even the slaughter, but it was so frustrating to see every fucking call go their way including plenty they didn't deserve. There was even a moment when the ref blew the whistle and indicated ARG ball on a simple throw-in a full second or two before the ball even rolled out. The Serb player turned and looked at him like WTF!! Just sucks to see a great team get unnecessary favoritism.

Even if the ref was Serbian, it wouldn't make any difference, Argentina looks very good, like I said before Cup if Argentina gets on a roll it will be hard to stop them.

P.S So much for "group of death", Holland is already up 2:0.

Well they did take a gol away from Crespo for an "offsides" that didn't exist.But anyhow i'm not complaning.

Guest r3nz0

Puta madre!!! :o :o :o

Argentina had the best showing of the World Cup, so far. Saviola was just silly! Messi and Tevez need to start next game. Pekerman, you reading this? Bitch.

Guest itsalexg

Puta madre!!! :o :o :o

Argentina had the best showing of the World Cup, so far. Saviola was just silly! Messi and Tevez need to start next game. Pekerman, you reading this? Bitch.

they scored 6 goals but ill bet everything they r out next round... IMO the teams playing god now r ecuador and spain are the only 2 teams that have played with class.. Italy, germany, england, argentina, usa and brazil have played liike shyt. lets see what happens in the second round..

Guest Cosmigonon

Portugal 2 - Iran 0

Portugal aadvances, they'vbe played good, but just like England, they've suffered a lot to win vs. the smaller teams. Let's see how they do when they actually get to play the real contenders...

Ghana..2 Czech..0 :o

Definitaly not a result I was thinking of.Props to the africans that are still alive and made this group more interesting.Now its up to the United States to make their move and try to upset Italy and maintain their hopes alvie.

What a great game.