Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Truth or Rumor????

i dont think so....but heres a sorta funny story

back in high school....it was a tues or wednesday...i rolled the previous weekend, i was in band class....this kid was pissed at me and smacked me over the head with claves (those thick wooden sticks that you click together to make a sound) and i collapsed to the ground, i was staring at the ceiling and started to roll my face off....i couldnt feel anything and just laid there with a huge smile across my face....then i got up and took care of things

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I wouldn't call it a flashback, technically, but I've had a couple times when I was rolling in a club, and I had a wicked Deja-vu from another time that I had rolled there. It wasn't bad or anything, though, just weird!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Originally posted by batidde:

I WISH!!!!!!!!!

yeah i know hehe...thats getting more for your money

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I Have felt the same thing, its the weirdest thing

Originally posted by foxylady69:

I wouldn't call it a flashback, technically, but I've had a couple times when I was rolling in a club, and I had a wicked Deja-vu from another time that I had rolled there. It wasn't bad or anything, though, just weird!

• 3 weeks later...

I have went to the club a couple of time and felt like i was tripping balls i geuess it goes back to that whole Povlovs Dog theory if u ring the bell the dog will drool

------------------

Now you see evil will always triumph ... because evil is good and good is dumb.

Actaully i've had an E flashback once or twice. it was a nite that i was heading out to a club but decided to go it sober. But on the train listening to my md player i just fell into the music then my leg started tingling then my whole body stayed like that for a couple minutes remembering nites i had rolled and just tingling all over bobbing to the music. this kid next to me. say me zone so he just gave a smile nod and was like have a chill nite. but E- flashbacks are possible

I am able to still get in rolls with my eyes that comes naturally. I get flashbacks.....well I wouldnt call it flashbacks sometimes when I go to Exit I see the same people in the same places and stuff its kind of a bug out, but it makes sense if you go there every weekend and do the same shit, and there are the same people doing the same shit as well.

I've definitely had flashbacks after taking e.

it's a weird feeling but i enjoy it. was riding the subway this morning and had a flash of when i was rolling with my boy in this bar back in march. put a huge smile on my face.

fp

i posted a thread about this a couple months ago. i had been rolling every weekend for 4 months. one monday i was studying for a final and started rolling face. there couldn't have been mdma left in my system. but it wasn't fun at all - it was so scary. my pupils were dilated and everything. nothing like that has happened again. but recently i've been getting good flashbacks similar to those deja-vu experiences described. when i pull up to the club, my body feels like it's rolling, but i usually don't drop until i'm inside. my body is definitely trained to roll at the club. i even feel that way when i'm driving sometimes - i just smile and enjoy it for a few minutes. :rainbow: