Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tattoos!!!

i know people on this board have them. i wanna know where and what kind of design it is? do u think tattoos are sexy/gross?! i don't have any yet, but i'm thinking of getting one on my stomach and i think they're sexy i luv a rock star w/a tatoo...grrl

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

my friend has one on your stomach and she HATES it...

I have one on the side of my stomach right above my hip bone. and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE it... it has a lot of meaning. I was moving away and me and my best friend thought we would never EVER see eachother again so we got matching tattoos to remember eachother by.... we were foolish and young at the time its easy to cover up and expose when you want to. I also have one on my back right about my butt and I like that one but I feel it sometimes doesn't look feminine.

It all depends on your life style. If I had the mind I had today when I got them I would have left it at one tattoo!

my 2 cents...Love Sinem

I actually have 5 - I have one on each ankle, one on the inside of my wrist, one on my hip (I hate this one) and one on my lower back. I dont regret getting them (except the one on my hip)but you really can't hide mine and I work in an office so sometimes clients kind of stare at me...oh well! I am lucky though my job does not care.

------------------

kiss.gifbubbles.gif

I have two . . . one on my back between my shoulder blades and one on my tailbone. Two is ENOUGH for me. I don't want to be one of those girls who are COVERED in tattoos. I love the two that I have though!

My bf doesn't have any cause he has this fear of needles but he is thinking of getting the one that I have on my back on his shoulder. I think it'll look nice!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?"

angel.gif

Guest ally

I think it all depends on the tattoo. If you're gonna get one, get one you really want, not just any one for the sake of getting a tattoo. Also, get one that is different. Don't get the typical tribal armband...everyone has that!

I have a tattoo across my lower back (tribal with flowers) and I love it! It all depends on location and type of tattoo. I would only get a tattoo in a place that it can be hidden if needed.

Good luck & go for it!

smile.gif Ally

i have 5...

a tribal rageing sun about 3 1/2" wide in the center of my wasit on my spine

a chinese symbol for love (my mom and i got this one together in the same spot) at the end of my tail bone

a have a "Princess" tattoo on my right butt cheek with a little crown.. (very girlie)

i have a tribal design (vine-y looking) on each side of my pelvic area... counts as 2 tats... one on each side

and my newest is a small angel with wings on the back of my neck

i think i am done with them now... no more for me!

[This message has been edited by nikilina (edited 09-12-2000).]

here's a shameless plug for my boys over at hoboken body art...

hoboken body art

107 10th street

hoboken nj

they got awesome artists there, they do mostly custom work. tatts, piercing, henna, they got it all. tellem pooh sent you and they'll even shit on you!

------------------

like raphael sadik, baby love the ganja leaf, every day of the week...

I've got a tattoo of the devil on the lower inside of my hip bone . . . can't really see it unless you're privilged. wink.gif Got it when I was 14, young and dumb.

I've been considering getting another one across the entire bottom of my back for about 2 years . . . but seeing Casey's the other night makes me want to get one between my shoulder blades instead. Ahh, who knows? I'm in no rush . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I just have one, it took me forever to decide on something that would be consistent in my life that I wouldnt end up hating. So on my lower right hand side of my back I have the symbol for my sign, Aquarius. It's simple and I am kind of into astrology, it has meaning, as I am the quintessential Aquarian, smile.gif

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

tatoos that phat its very creative and on most girls its a turn on...I have 2 of them on on the arm...just a design of a cross and some chinese writing and one between my shoulder blades and that pretty much hard to describe..

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

yummy.. tattoos.. tongue.gif

i think that as long as you don't go too tattoo-crazy, it's mad tight.

• one on the lower back, of the japanese character, wakai, which means young/youth. this is my name, in addition to a description of my personality.
  • the 2nd is in b/t my shoulder blades, of 2 fish (one is blue/purple/green, the other is red/orange/yellow) swimming in a circle of water. NO, i am NOT A PISCES! but rather, it represents my last name and ancestry, in addition to being a sign for eternity, good fortune, and an infinite life of being.

how you like 'em apples? smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 09-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 09-12-2000).]

I have 11 of them (12 if you count a cover-up), obviously I love them. By the time they bury me I'm gonna be covered.

Oh yeah if you're in New Jersey, I recommend checking out:

Slingin' Ink Tattoo & Body Piercing

616 Arnold Avenue

Pt.Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742

[732]295-2582

Tell them Gene referred you & you'll get a really good deal. These guys do great work, I get constant compliments on my ink.

Sorry for the shameless plug.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I'm going on Friday to get my first one!! It's going to be on my lower back and it's going to be a postage stamp of the Union Jack with the words "Made In" above it and "England" below. I'm psyched, but that'll be it for me and tatoos.

spin.gif

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 09-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 09-12-2000).]

Originally posted by nineeyes:

wow. lots of people with tattoos.

no tattoos for me.

i considered it. was attracted to the idea but couldn't get over the concept of permanency.

i'm wacky like that.

That's cool, though. For me the permanency is one of the things that actually attracted me to tats. Go figure right ? biggrin.gif

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by gene2k:

For me the permanency is one of the things that actually attracted me to tats. Go figure right ? biggrin.gif

ha! that is interesting...

(hmmm... i wonder if my adversion to permanency has anything to do with the fact that i have moved around so much all my life)