Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay girls, here's a question for you......

tenupa

My neighbor asks my opinion the other day on an outfit she has on just before she leaves for the city. It's SKIN tight with no undie lines anywhere. I mentioned the obvious and she replied that she wasn't wearing any (underwear). I was so horned up it was ridiculous....

My question is just how often do you girls go out w/o underwear on and what makes the decision to wear, or not to wear?

Tenupa

"imagination is more important than knowledge"---einstein.

I don't know about all girls but from what I know about me and my friends, most of the time we aren't wearing any. It normally depends on what you are wearing but no one wants underwear lines showing and you can usually see lines even if you have thongs on.

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

icon26.giflittleangel.gif

I'm *all* about thongs . . . i think undie lines are *so* gross . . . and if i'm wearing something really tight, of *course* no undies, cause you can see the lines in the *front* . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I never wear undies unless Im wearing really short shorts that are kind of loose and I know Im gonna swing on the go go pole. If I dont wear them, you can see my peach so I gotta put them on for those occasions....buts thats rare.

For work or put time, never any ....except with jeans. Without...can we say OUCH!

------------------

catwink1.gif

Fuck that.

What i wanna know is what were u thinking. U had a chick with no undies, wearing that outfit, practically asking u for it.

That's like a chick with implants taking her top off, asking u to feel them and see if they feel real. Does she have to spell it out anymore for u?

My man, u shoulda closed that deal, right then & there.

next time (if there is one), read my lips,

CLOSE THAT DEAL

hung

Guest crystalmethodny

*cough*

Is it me, or is it getting warm in here?

lol

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by hunglikahorse:

Fuck that.

What i wanna know is what were u thinking. U had a chick with no undies, wearing that outfit, practically asking u for it.

That's like a chick with implants taking her top off, asking u to feel them and see if they feel real. Does she have to spell it out anymore for u?

My man, u shoulda closed that deal, right then & there.

next time (if there is one), read my lips,

CLOSE THAT DEAL

hung

Well, I am going to have to agree with Hung here. I dont know too many women who would randomly ask that of someone (A guy that is) who isnt a good close friend.

CLOSE the DEAL!

hehe

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Mostly I prefer no undies, well, actually it depends on what I'm wearing. And I agree w/ cathyo on not wearin anything to bed. I seriously don't know how some people can sleep in sweat pants and t-shirts at nite... that soooooo uncomfortable!!!! I prefer just bein free, then in winter I make sure I'm nice warm and cozy under my covers smile.gifsmile.gif

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

When it comes to underwear, I really do lead a double life. I never wear it with my club clothes b/c of the lines. I wear thongs to work b/c I just feel too wild w/o my underpants on....Divalicous makes fun of me b/c I wear it to bed but not out at night. I don't know, I just sleep in a tank top and underthingies, panties, whatever. I can't sleep in a thong b/c it goes right up my butt, however during the day it doesn't. I don't know why and I'm rambling on. AAckk, bedtime, i'm tired. Let me go put on my panties, hee hee....

spin.gif

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

Well hung, if you read my original post she was JUST LEAVING FOR THE CITY. Only someone who is so hard up is going to try to go for the gold the minute he see's it.

Basically, I was thinking "okay, she's on her way out right now, but when she gets back and we have a little time, I'll be eating peach for breakfast, lunch and dinner." I mean she's my neighbor for Christ sakes I can get it anytime we're both home.

In other news... I never wear underwear with jeans, only when I have to wear a suit do the CK's go on. Otherwise, I'm wayyy to comfortable without 'em. Plus, it's easy access!

Tenupa

"Don't try to find the answers to your questions. Live your questions and the answers will find you."

Ladies, SERIOUSLY, how can y'all tolerate those thongs, I mean doesn't that string of fabric up your butt ,all day/night long, get a lil' uncomfortable ...

personally, i like when a girl is wearing a thong & she has it showing, ya know, like when its pulled sligty above the waist line, THATS HOT, i don't know, maybe thats too ghetto but I like them hood rats ...

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF