Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT GAVE YOU INSPIRATION, WHEN IT CAME TO CHOOSING A USER NAME??

As far as my CNYC username, i selected it, cause at the time i was really getting into trance, and i was listening to some really trippy dark trance at my PC....so i tried trippytrance, then trippytrance, but was empty handed...then i started to to change the words around a little...and trippintrance64 was born. 64 being my birthday..(June 4th)

and when we are talking bout my AOL/AIM name...in HS when i used to be into photography, i took pictures of this girl at my house i used to sneek her out of my house before my parents came home......she said that i was so slick with time that i was like a ghost....so i tried to get fotofantom.....but it was taken.,...so i settled with fantom0680 (0680 again my birthday june 1980)

SHARE YOURS! cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm11.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 01-07-2001).]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's my real name not exactly a voice from above telling me what to put . . . biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

BOB MARLEY Baby!!!!!! THE MAC!!

Exodus is one of his albums (for those of you who haven't dabbled the rasta)

I combined my love of Bob with a little memory of the Dust days, ohhh to those nights when I didn't think I had any legs, and talking to Yosemite Sam from looney toons was normal.....LOL.....

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

well al u inspired my board name.. hell u came up with it lol... and my aol sn... princess veronica with no vowels... prncssvrnc... thats self explanatory to anyone who knows me cwm12.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

YOu ever see Friday 2????????

you know the youngest of the 3 spanish brothers???? when he gets the girl into his bedroom he strips into a g-string and says "you ready for my AZTEC Warrior?????YEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!" LMAO

i fuckin died when he said that.

lol

-Andy

Oh yea and also cause my initials are AZ cwm30.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Mines carried over from IRC... if you don't know don't ask.

The name is actually short for a japanese word "sarariman" which stand for "salary man" or "buisness man". I got it from Willam Gibson's novel Neuromancer. There is a line:

He stepped out of the way to let a dark-suited sarariman by, spotting the Mitsubishi-Genentech logo tattooed across the back of the man's right hand. [...] Gear like that would get you rolled in Night City, rolled straight into a black clinic.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Fatboy Slim was my gateway dj into this whole world. I started really getting into him a couple of years ago. I saw his show at Hammerstein last December and it changed my whole concept of what this music was all about. After that i started going to twilo, and i got into trance. Now I am more of a trance fan than Fatboy Slim's style but i have to give him the respect he deserves!

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

Originally posted by az-tec:

YOu ever see Friday 2????????

you know the youngest of the 3 spanish brothers???? when he gets the girl into his bedroom he strips into a g-string and says "you ready for my AZTEC Warrior?????YEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!" LMAO

i fuckin died when he said that.

lol

-Andy

Oh yea and also cause my initials are AZ cwm30.gif

dude OH MY GOD i totally forgot bout that part... soooo funny... oh and great seein u again cwm32.gif behave yourself bad boy hehe

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

My CNYC is the same as my AIM name... inspired half by my name (Melissa), and the rest by the first dance that I placed well in with my ballroom dance team -- the Cha Cha... Now it's become a nickname for me... people already called me Meli, but now people call me ChaCha, or "Chach" (gee, thanks Al... lol)

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Ever since my IRC days (Yay Sariman!!!) I've used my real name as my user name. Figured, my real one is so damn weird why bother pickin' something else?!

Although, in early aol days (we're talking 1.0, pre browser and hell, it ran on DOS)I use to have people ask me "Is you're name Ana and will you make me go ooooooooooh?" Ugh.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Andy...totally remember that! We had some "brownies" before the movie...what a riot.

Furnace has been my handle since I've been on the internet. It was the name of my band in high school.

After getting to college, I started playing Quake competitively and I used Furnace cuz everyone else was "Killer", "Wolf", "Scorpion", or "Deathstalker" or some uncreative shit like that.

Got on IRC and ICQ and AIM cuz of that...

And here I am...

cwm12.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

Suprisingly, I didn't use my normal screen name for this board. Not sure why...

Again, remembering back with all you other ole timers -- back to the good ole days on IRC - I was Moonshyne. That name has followed me for a while.

JenX evolved out of the "Wu Name" Web site. Our friend's started adding X to the end of our nicknames, and my name worked well b/c of the play on words. smile.gif

~ JenX

------------------

Imagine a world in which there is no time. Only images. -- Einstein's Dreams

Originally posted by exodust:

BOB MARLEY Baby!!!!!! THE MAC!!

Exodus is one of his albums (for those of you who haven't dabbled the rasta)

I combined my love of Bob with a little memory of the Dust days, ohhh to those nights when I didn't think I had any legs, and talking to Yosemite Sam from looney toons was normal.....LOL.....

Exodus is my favorite bob marley song...that is soooo cool...lol....i ALWAYS choose that if i see that album in a juke box...matter of fact...throwing it on right now, in celebration of this coiscidence smile.gif

-Al

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

where's dmgreenz? he won't want to hear this again!! uknj and njx2 are my two aol screen names so i combined them for this board name....uk is where i'm from and nj is where i live and my initials...so the njx2 is really nj times two, but i wish i'd never chosen it b/c it's a pain in the butt to say at a meetup over and over...never really thought i'd have to say it when i chose it!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Exodus is my favorite bob marley song...that is soooo cool...lol....i ALWAYS choose that if i see that album in a juke box...matter of fact...throwing it on right now, in celebration of this coiscidence smile.gif

-Al

Al, are you ok? What the hell are you doing up at 4:30 in the morning on Sunday night, are you crazy? The body will love you that much more if you give it SLEEP

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

John Paul > JP is where it all started

Went from JP to PP (pee pee - yeah laugh - go ahead) while at school during a drunken debacle one evening, and the name stuck instantly.

PP eventaully became 'Peeps'. Long before the slang world replaced the term "my homies" with "my peeps"

Jeez - Peeps could be my legal name now.

And just for the record - I had John Paul as a name before the pope changed his from 'John' to 'John Paul'

Who is cooler than me?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Mines just my name, Jason. Where I'm originally from, Connecticut and 5, my soccer and baseball number for as long as I can remember. Not very creative I know. Everybody's name here is so much better than mine. Anybody got any suggestions for a new one?

mine is also carried over from irc. i used to hang out in the korean rooms a lot so i chose a korean word. "yuhwoo" means "fox" in korean. it doesn't quite have the same connotation in korean as it does in english -it's used to describe a certain type of woman...all the korean board members should know what it means. smile.gif

but i'm with uknjx2 on this one - it's a pain in the ass at meet-ups because no one remembers it. i never thought i would have to identify myself with this name.

-mia