Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD BLOWS FAT COCKS

Im sorry but on the serous note, PVD is completely overrated. Just like all the other DJs. I think half of the people on this board could do the exact same shit if they had his records. You guys worship a guy who plays other people's music. That's plain sad. SO as i had state in the Subject line PVD blows fat cocks it's true. And also notice how i said Cocks not Cock because he blows a multiple of cocks. That's plain Sad. Im sorry.

AMEN! Just about every big techno DJ is overrated, IMHO. Dunno if its true, but I heard that S&D get $35k EACH for their monthly residency at Twilo. Sorry, I just have trouble believing that ANY DJ is worth that much. The best DJs are the ones that are involved in the local scene, who support the local dance community. Guys like Marques Wyatt in LA and Francois K and company in NYC. These guys are great behind the decks, but they are also out supporting dance music in the community, promoting good parties for years and years. That's what its all about, not this Paul Oakenfold mega-god-DJ bullshit.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

I not a big fan of Van Dyk and I don't generally bother responding to your posts BUT, Van Dyk is one of the world's premier producers and remixers. These people are worshipping a guy who spins his own music. You don't have to like it but you can at least be accurate.

Originally posted by peligro:

AMEN! Just about every big techno DJ is overrated, IMHO. Dunno if its true, but I heard that S&D get $35k EACH for their monthly residency at Twilo. Sorry, I just have trouble believing that ANY DJ is worth that much. The best DJs are the ones that are involved in the local scene, who support the local dance community. Guys like Marques Wyatt in LA and Francois K and company in NYC. These guys are great behind the decks, but they are also out supporting dance music in the community, promoting good parties for years and years. That's what its all about, not this Paul Oakenfold mega-god-DJ bullshit.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

First of all PVD is not a techno DJ. Secondly, it great that you support your local DJs and your local dance community. Hoo Raa to you. REALLy. *clap* *clap*

But believe it or not ALL the big name DJs out there were once local DJs too. They've put their share of time into it too. Don't hate them just because they want to make money. Are you trying to tell me that if one of your local DJs were offered 35K to perform one night that he/she would decline?? Is that what you're telling us?? cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Yeah, take that, Bastardino! And just what the heck is wrong with blowing fat cocks? cwm5.gif

Don't worry Ichi...I like to blow a fat one quite regularly!!!

cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

OOOPPPPSSSSS....OOMMGG....did I just type that?!?!?!?! Sawry!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

Yeah, take that, Bastardino! And just what the heck is wrong with blowing fat cocks? cwm5.gif

cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

OOOPPPPSSSSS....OOMMGG....did I just type that?!?!?!?! Sawry!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

hahahahaha...lexxxxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiiiii....you r too much baby!!!.....

Originally posted by lexxxi:

%7Boption%7D

I love it when girs share about their talents...

Originally posted by peligro:

AMEN! Just about every big techno DJ is overrated, IMHO. Dunno if its true, but I heard that S&D get $35k EACH for their monthly residency at Twilo. Sorry, I just have trouble believing that ANY DJ is worth that muchits all about, not this Paul Oakenfold mega-god-DJ bullshit.

First of all S&D & PVD arent' techno DJ's. 35k is insane...more like 10 G's each. Bastardino, Pvd MAKES HIS OWN MUZIK UNLIKE OTHER DJ'S WHO JUST SPIN! U just don't get his muzik thats all....ppl w/good taste like pvd!

btw I heard Oakie got 1/2 million for NYE @ Godskitchen, England!

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-23-2001).]

Originally posted by bastardino:

I think half of the people on this board could do the exact same shit if they had his records. .

see, part of being a dj is finding these records that are worth spinning and fit the mood you're trying to create, without just using the same anthems over and over and over......

(oh wait, i'm talking about pvd)

hehe j/k, i love his sets, even if i've heard "for an angel" each time i've seen him.

------------------

this house is haunted, and i've got to go.

you ask me what my problem is, and i say 'whatcha got?'

Originally posted by blueangel:

First of all PVD is not a techno DJ. Secondly, it great that you support your local DJs and your local dance community. Hoo Raa to you. REALLy. *clap* *clap*

But believe it or not ALL the big name DJs out there were once local DJs too. They've put their share of time into it too. Don't hate them just because they want to make money. Are you trying to tell me that if one of your local DJs were offered 35K to perform one night that he/she would decline?? Is that what you're telling us?? cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!....ur too funny casey

cwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

I happen to Love PVD, and I always have an amazing time when he spins.

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*